• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
my friends are too busy getting ready for the next exam
lekin the previous paper deserves some credit of being discussed...
now wats ur email id? and y not u pick anyone at random here who is itching to dicuss theppr and have their email id and discuss?
i prefer fb but not all the gurls wud be willing to give out their identity
emails safe...

Reaction score
lekin the previous paper deserves some credit of being discussed...
now wats ur email id? and y not u pick anyone at random here who is itching to dicuss theppr and have their email id and discuss?
i prefer fb but not all the gurls wud be willing to give out their identity
emails safe...
I do discuss but just for a little time after coming out of the examination hall but then they go home and i go home lol!
[email protected] just incase anyone want to

Reaction score
you changed you pic lol
i have a habit of recognizing by the picture
The paper was quite good
it had a new kind of question for 8 marks which i didnt see in any of the past papers i did

Are you talking about Q8 of the paper? The one with f''(x) given and asking for the other turning point?

Reaction score
Are you talking about Q8 of the paper? The one with f''(x) given and asking for the other turning point?
yes i kinda figured it at the end
i remember asking my maths teacher what if the ask something like this and she was like no no they wont ask

Reaction score
phir koi bare bap ka beta jiske teachers se talukat hte the used to provide us the qp and the answers to em aftr 5 to 6 hours of the ppr lol
We don't have any teachers like this i remember complaining to my teacher to send a report he was like he will see after 24 hours

Reaction score
Do you see any answers enlisted? Or the values of the question? Because, really, I don't.
speaking here for ur own gud luv... wudnt wanna see u banned on the frst day of ur ppr wud i?
ps. if u dun think this is ppr discussin then y scared that the moddy wud appear?
hed just come and go and see nothing wrong if thats ur point...

Reaction score
yes i kinda figured it at the end
i remember asking my maths teacher what if the ask something like this and she was like no no they wont ask

Elementary stuff, that one.
O Level Add Math was full of this stuff and it was, in principle, a pretty easy question. A lot of people seem to be troubled by it. I wonder why :/