• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Best of luck for 2mrw 2 awl of u !!! THNX 4 helping out at this eleventh hour!!!
:D
So yes i m signing out 4 2day!!!
Pray 4 me!

Especially regards to
Esme
iKhaled
PhyZac
knowitall10
Rutzaba
LMGD33
Alice123
SararaIH
VampBhums
..... n all others! :) (Excuse me if i missed any1s name here!!!)

Ditto!
Indeed those wonderful human beings deserve to be honored. I thank all of you for being so awesome! :)

I really wish I would've contributed more, but I had no time on me :(

Insha'a Allah the exam will be easy and everyone will be happy with their efforts.

Reaction score
Esme

When I saw Esme tagged you...
I was like I am so sleepy to solve a question..! But haha, turns out something else.

May Allah s.w.t make your exam easy Aameen.. ( you better sleep now, it is late)

Haha yeah I'm done for today.No more doubts! :D Just checked XPC before going to bed, some people had doubts so I replied :) You should get some sleep too.
Sorry for giving you a heart attack lol :p
Ameen bro. Pray for me please.

Reaction score
ANYONE???

Q 5i) dy/dx = 8 * (1/2)cos(1/2)x - (1/2)sec^2(1/2)x

dy/dx is zero at maximum point.

so

0 = 8 * (1/2)cos(1/2)x - (1/2)sec^2(1/2)x

(1/2)sec^2(1/2)x = 4cos(1/2)x

sec(x) = 1/cosx

so

sec^2(1/2)x = 1/cos^2(1/2)x

1/cos^2(1/2)x = 8 cos(1/2)x

1 = 8 cos^3(1/2)x

cos^3(1/2)x = 1/8

cos(1/2)x = 1/2

(1/2)x = pi/3

x = 2pi/3

Reaction score
When they ask for an Argand diagram, do we draw it on the given graph paper or on the answer booklet?

If anyone's awake, please answer...

Reaction score
GAAAAAAAHHH It was a normal exam but I didn't have time at all, spent too much on the first six questions and copying from my scratch I completely lost 12 marks T.T I didn't even calculate the mistakes I might have, hope you guys did good!!Inshallah last p3 we ever do. :D