• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The site was down. My paper went awesome.. it was quite easy actually.. compared to papers of 2010 and 2011.. If I hadn't misread a question and remembered what I had to do in that n and k question I would have gotten 50/50 :D but oh well.. Insha Allah should get around 40 or so. You?

I already gave stats last year :D
Was permutations and combinations easy ?

Reaction score
I already gave stats last year :D
Was permutations and combinations easy ?

YEA.. It was very easy.. total past paper questions in P and C.. guess past paper rutta for P an C (solving methods) works sometimes :D

Reaction score
syed1995 longtime no see broo..u r the dude with only AS when we were discussing chemistry AS stuff right ? i remember u from the avatar haha :p

Reaction score
syed1995 longtime no see broo..u r the dude with only AS when we were discussing chemistry AS stuff right ? i remember u from the avatar haha :p

haha.. lol I been around.. guess we haven't been to the same threads.. I avoided this thread cuz of all the P3 talks which I didn't understand :\

And yeah I am in AS .. You guys were discussing pretty dangerous stuff -,- I am glad that the paper which came was easy! lol

Reaction score
haha.. lol I been around.. guess we haven't been to the same threads.. I avoided this thread cuz of all the P3 talks which I didn't understand :\

And yeah I am in AS .. You guys were discussing pretty dangerous stuff -,- I am glad that the paper which came was easy! lol
hahah..so u r doing A levels next year ?

Reaction score
The site was down. My paper went awesome.. it was quite easy actually.. compared to papers of 2010 and 2011.. If I hadn't misread a question and remembered what I had to do in that n and k question I would have gotten 50/50 :D but oh well.. Insha Allah should get around 40 or so. You?
i got that right but my outliers part went horrible and i dont know my probability total is comming 0.99 thats the only problem

Reaction score
I have t
Please upload the full paper !
Its URGENT !

Btw, you should -b+/- sqrt b^2 - 4ac here !
i found the full paper with answers in a site for math and stats unfortunately i cant uploade because the owner of the site said do not copy but fortunately i can pm u the site if u want

Reaction score
I have t
i found the full paper with answers in a site for math and stats unfortunately i cant uploade because the owner of the site said do not copy but fortunately i can pm u the site if u want

Yes pm it :)

Reaction score
who can solve this question ?

x = 2*2^0.5
y= -2

Complex Numbers working is tough to show, so I'll simply tell you how it's to be done. Pretty easy question.

Substitute w=x+iy in both sides and expand
Then compare both sides (imaginary and real).