• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Did anyone give Mechanics 2 exam? how was it? I had trouble solving the last two questions, is there anyone to talk about it?

Reaction score
Guys this a question in the psifi evaluation form.i need the answer today.any maths masters understand what this is?please help out asap
Capture.PNG

Reaction score
sW8HBQ.jpg

guys can you help me solve this question .. it is Mechanics 1 .. the answer is -1/30 m/s^2

Reaction score
Guys I'm completely scared from this .. I'm A2 student .. I got in maths in AS p1 - 68/75 and in S1 got 44/50 ... no for A2 should I continue with S2 or take M1 ?? as I'm going for engineering they said I'll need M1 ... BUT it seems to be difficult for me as we started kinamatics .. I got in physics AS a (C) grade sadly :( ... so does it have to do anything with physics AS ?? ... or it will be easy ? because kinamatics questions I'm stuck in them from now !. ... so S2 OR M1 ? ... and If M1 ! can someone send me notes and videos for M1 Please .. because our maths teacher doesn't teach anything in the class and he depends totally on our physics AS experience .. he is very cruel in teaching ... so I need help .. :) thanks all !!

Reaction score
Guys I'm completely scared from this .. I'm A2 student .. I got in maths in AS p1 - 68/75 and in S1 got 44/50 ... no for A2 should I continue with S2 or take M1 ?? as I'm going for engineering they said I'll need M1 ... BUT it seems to be difficult for me as we started kinamatics .. I got in physics AS a (C) grade sadly :( ... so does it have to do anything with physics AS ?? ... or it will be easy ? because kinamatics questions I'm stuck in them from now !. ... so S2 OR M1 ? ... and If M1 ! can someone send me notes and videos for M1 Please .. because our maths teacher doesn't teach anything in the class and he depends totally on our physics AS experience .. he is very cruel in teaching ... so I need help .. :) thanks all !!
for engineering, you definitely need M1. tutorials can be found on https://www.khanacademy.org . if u have any confusion in any question, people here are available throughout the year, you can ask the questions :) S2 is not of much use, and M1 is very simple even if you have the basic concepts of physics :)

Reaction score
Help:
If the letters of the word 'MINIMUM' are arranged in a line at random. What is the probability that the arrangement begins with MMM?

Reaction score
Again:
In how many ways can 10 students be arranged in a way that 2 youngest are separated?

Reaction score
I. How many 4 digit numbers can be formed from the digits 1,2,3 and 5 If repetitions are not allowed?

II. How many 4 digit numbers divisible by 5 can be formed from the digits above?

Reaction score
find normal (n hat) by doing cross product with the direction of line l and the directon vector A.

replace in the formula r. n hat = a . n hat

a can be the point in line equation (4,-2,2)

replace n u get the answer.
That's the normal to the plane right? How do you find it?