• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHMATICS

Reaction score
mariomaged said:
Giraffe195 said:
The max speed question, I think you have to find the height of the triangle. You find the distance which is 130 and then you do .5 * 16(the time) * h = 130.
The midpoint question you have to do the two X coordinates and divide by two to get the X and then add the two y coordinates and divide by 2 to get the Y coordinates. I think the answer was (4,2) or something like that.
No Locus questions came.
I believe the answers for the symmetry was one line of symmetry and 2 for the rotational. But don't take my word for it. I don't remember exactly.

ya mario ya maged 1st of all the height is 16.25 cm.
2nd of all lines of symm ... 1
order ......... 1
ANA RAMY ASHRAFFFF ya 3al 3alena

Reaction score
Romeo10 said:
mariomaged said:
Giraffe195 said:
The max speed question, I think you have to find the height of the triangle. You find the distance which is 130 and then you do .5 * 16(the time) * h = 130.
The midpoint question you have to do the two X coordinates and divide by two to get the X and then add the two y coordinates and divide by 2 to get the Y coordinates. I think the answer was (4,2) or something like that.
No Locus questions came.
I believe the answers for the symmetry was one line of symmetry and 2 for the rotational. But don't take my word for it. I don't remember exactly.

ya mario ya maged 1st of all the height is 16.25 cm.
2nd of all lines of symm ... 1
order ......... 1
ANA RAMY ASHRAFFFF ya 3al 3alena
Ok so at least I know I did something right :p

Does anyone remember how many marks were given for solving the equation that needed to use the formula? bec. I couldn't remember it so I just used my calculator and put in the values. how many marks would I get for that?

Reaction score
yeah...bexause u needed to write the exact value that was 66..! but maibe the might give u the mark!

Reaction score
hey does anyone kno how to calculate shear and strech factor in any transformation...also wt topics do you guys think may come in p 4?

Reaction score
Well I don't there will be a lot of graphs, maybe one small question. Probability will come for sure, also transformation, locus, one big sequence question at the end (mark my words and remember I told you), loads of trigonometry, and a histogram. I haven't seen the exam, those are only predictions. Both papers always complete each other. Although paper 2 was hard, but it didn't gather much topics, paper 4 will contain the rest for sure. Let's just pray the upcoming question are easy!

Reaction score
hey can u tel me where was the regioni the inequality question!! ts killng me
wasit the 1 in the middle tha looked sort of like a rectangle???? the biggest one? or was it a small 1??

Reaction score
the 1 in the middle??? that looks sort of like the trapzium 1 ryte?? its the biggest 1 ryte??

Reaction score
@cool guy :- Rotational Symmetry and lines both were 1
The max speed was 16.25
Basically the distance for both would be the same so assuming the highest speed was v, divide the triangle into 2 halves, then the distance traveled would be Area of 1st Triangle (1/2)*B1*v + Area of 2nd triangle (1/2)*B2*v B1 and B2 are the bases which add up to 16(sec). Equation is 130= (1/2)*(B1+B2)*v. 260=16*v. v=260/16, v=16.25