• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths 3H paper jun 2012

Reaction score
mmm... i'll post at 3:00 pm ( after 24 hrs ) or either a moderator give me a permission

Reaction score
um i jst noe the correct method which was 2 use the tangent ..ya,, but i screwed up that question thinking that 69 degree was the 2wice the u noe the angle n got 34,5 but i bet its wrong since its the wrong method,anyways, rly hope 4H wil b better, DOES ANY ONE RMB THE QUESTIONS PROPERLY? LIKE WAT CAME OUT IN 3H SO THAT WE CAN PREDICT WATS COMING OUT IN 4H? im sure ALL SYLLABUS WILL B SPREAD OUT EVENLY BTW THE 2 PAPERS...

Reaction score
um i jst noe the correct method which was 2 use the tangent ..ya,, but i screwed up that question thinking that 69 degree was the 2wice the u noe the angle n got 34,5 but i bet its wrong since its the wrong method,anyways, rly hope 4H wil b better, DOES ANY ONE RMB THE QUESTIONS PROPERLY? LIKE WAT CAME OUT IN 3H SO THAT WE CAN PREDICT WATS COMING OUT IN 4H? im sure ALL SYLLABUS WILL B SPREAD OUT EVENLY BTW THE 2 PAPERS...
differentiation,vectors,sets and functions are the most likely topics

Reaction score
transformation, harder simultaneous equation and all the questions that ask you to show that something equals to something

Reaction score
so how DID u ppl gt 23??i gt 21..bt i know its wrong..this ws such a hard qs...

Reaction score
NO. 18 :::: you have an exterior angle in the middle triangle to the right triangle = 2x as it is equal to the angles in the right triangle..................since the middle triangle is isosceles ...the angle next to it = 2x .........we have a larger triangle combining both the middle and the right........its angles is ( 2x.....111.....x).......69 is exterior to this triangle ...so 69 = 2x+x .....x=69/3 .= 23 ....:):)

Reaction score
the answer is 23 degrees....dat questio was sooo easy...da additiom of two exterior angles is equal to one exterior angle which means da outter angle becomes 2x hence u cn figure out the angles in the next triangle and den angles on a straight line adds upto 180 degrees....using algebra u cn wrk it out....da paper was pretty easy dan expected it to be....

Reaction score
Hello guys. First of all i would like to thank you all for discussing this exam, which i think was quite difficult. I want to ask something. Could someone make a list of all the posible topics that are likely to come up on paper 4H? This will really help everybody to focus on these topics. Thanks to all.

Reaction score
Reaction score
HEY BUT 75 IS TOO LOW, IT CANT GO THAT DOWN,,ACCORDING TO GRADEBOUNDARIES I BET 90 OVER IS A* cuz it sud obviously balance the 2012 jan paper ones, AND PPL, LETS ROCK FOR THIS 4H EXAM TODAY! :D

Reaction score
HEY BUT 75 IS TOO LOW, IT CANT GO THAT DOWN,,ACCORDING TO GRADEBOUNDARIES I BET 90 OVER IS A* cuz it sud obviously balance the 2012 jan paper ones, AND PPL, LETS ROCK FOR THIS 4H EXAM TODAY! :D
highly doubt 90%. it was no where near that easy. I'd guess a low 80. good luck with you too