• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths 9709/32

Reaction score
hey as anyone else written the maths p32 yet?
pls say how you thought it was
I thought it was quite challenging, there goes my A :(

thanks

Reaction score
The grade threshold will be low in this paper. Hope for the best. Are we allowed to discuss the paper now ?

Reaction score
For me it went well wasnt that bad....now i just hope my answers are actually the right ones -_-

Reaction score
lol thought i was the only one who thought it was quite difficult... now i have to kill the stats paper! and i'm carrying forward a freaking B for AS maths bleh! should have rewrote that too.
hope the dude that marks my paper is high so he gives me free marks :)

Reaction score
guys did u get that volume question i guess i got it wrong and i just wanted to make sure

Reaction score
actually i know i got it wrong just wanted to check if it was only me who got it worng :S :S

Reaction score
guys did u get that volume question i guess i got it wrong and i just wanted to make sure

i remember that, the one with the rotation... you had to integrate pi y².
i don't remember the exact answer but i got pi, e³ and e²... i don't know if its wrong though, i think it is.

what was the answer for that trig equation with cosec sec and cot.... i got 90,180 and 270, think i got that wrong too :confused:

Reaction score
The one with the volume had integration by parts and the result was pi(e^2-1)/4. I'm sure it's right.
I was too retarded during the exam to solve the differential equation so I missed 6 marks but I think it's just that.

Anyone got the final vectors answer lambda = 3 ? I know there are two possible points but I couldn't get the second one (the equation was linear). Perhaps -3 ?

Reaction score
i remember that, the one with the rotation... you had to integrate pi y².
i don't remember the exact answer but i got pi, e³ and e²... i don't know if its wrong though, i think it is.

what was the answer for that trig equation with cosec sec and cot.... i got 90,180 and 270, think i got that wrong too :confused:
haha, i guess u got the same answer as mine, which is wrong
there is no e³, the answer is gonna be pi/4(e²-1)
as for the trig question, i cant really remember the final answer, but i can tell that u had to solve it as quadratic equation in sin

Reaction score
The one with the volume had integration by parts and the result was pi(e^2-1)/4. I'm sure it's right.
I was too retarded during the exam to solve the differential equation so I missed 6 marks but I think it's just that.

Anyone got the final vectors answer lambda = 3 ? I know there are two possible points but I couldn't get the second one (the equation was linear). Perhaps -3 ?
yes u got that volume answer right,
as for the vectors, i solved it in a completely different way, i didnt include any lambda in my way, but i got the final answer right which was 6 i guess

Reaction score
I got the final answer in vectors which was 12. It is the distance between two points.

Reaction score
Didn't they provide a huge ass equation in the vectors question ? I substituted the general point P (with lambda) along with the plane substitutions, equated both sides and got it 3.
I had no idea how to get the second point since it was only one lambda. I don't think I'll lose too much though.

Reaction score

Lamba was 2!