• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths A Level Grade

Reaction score
although its too early to ask, well toooooooooooooooooooo early, but i have a B in AS of 73% in Math

So, if i get 45/75 in P3
20/50 in Statistics, my expected Grade?

errmmmm, You'd probably get a B. A high B, may be. 'A' looks a bit difficult here, but then again, all depends on the GT. There still can be a chance for an A. :) Just pray and hope for the best :)

Reaction score
m gettng 66 in M1 40 in p2 30 in p3 and 42 in S1. Any chance of an A
The "big" paper you kinda messed up ie p3 it carries a high weightage! So lets see what the GT states. Actually most of us messed up the big paper :( so GT will relatively be low..
You seem to be having somewhat results like mine just that you a few marks less in p3 which are covered by good marks in the rest.. looks like a weak A, but B is yours like for sure :)

Reaction score
I hope GT for A is less than 170, not sure if it has ever been so or am I just dreaming too big :p
I also hope if not less than 170 then should be less than 175, again, not sure if it has ever been so..

Reaction score
The "big" paper you kinda messed up ie p3 it carries a high weightage! So lets see what the GT states. Actually most of us messed up the big paper :( so GT will relatively be low..
You seem to be having somewhat results like mine just that you a few marks less in p3 which are covered by good marks in the rest.. looks like a weak A, but B is yours like for sure :)
I made too many stupid mistakes and had time management isssues:(