• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths A2 (M1/P3) Tuition required!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Now i m back with more question last time i posted to enquire about marine sciences. Well from the reply i got i think opting for it was a bad idea.
Now here's the thing i m planning on attempting A2 maths components M1/P3 this nov session, though i know only 3 months are left but i have no other choice could you guys tell me name, contact number and location of experienced and reputable a level maths teacher who could cover the 2 components mentioned in the limited time i have.

Additonally, all this bit of sudden rush is due to further maths which i finally decided to opt for to AS level and attempt it in may/june 2012, i also need further maths teacher contact and other info.

Thankyou.

P.S: i m located in karachi so only Karachi teachers please!.... and also feel free to comment on my plan if you think its wrong or unachievable please do comment. *fingers crossed*

Reaction score
There's one teacher by the name of Tabraiz. He teaches near Sorab Goth, behind Edhi center. Contact number: 03008966761

Reaction score
destined007 said:
There's one teacher by the name of Tabraiz. He teaches near Sorab Goth, behind Edhi center. Contact number: 03008966761

Hey are from Habib Public School by any chance, since i know one maths teacher who teaches at Habib Public School.

Reaction score
Sir Tabraiz teaches at Habib Public School. But I am not from there. I am from Pats.

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
if u want in lhr i can help u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Nah can't relocate to Lahore for just one tuition :p

destined007 said:

I m an ex-habibian..... no i know Sir tabraiz very well don't want tuition from him due to some personal reasons! :Search:

Reaction score
ywr i am frm habib public school nd he teaches me addmaths in olevel in school,,,but the prblem iz that the he is too far away ,and he teaches in diz way that do one question of book and say and now do all the question....but his manner iz rude too....

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
@sheharyar-- english please sir!

@husnain-where in pakistan do u need tutuions?!

Lol! He said Karachi in his first post, princess. Look at the post script. Btw, who would you refer to in Lahore?

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
princesszahra said:
@sheharyar-- english please sir!

@husnain-where in pakistan do u need tutuions?!

Lol! He said Karachi in his first post, princess. Look at the post script. Btw, who would you refer to in Lahore?
sir saghir sabir(ALGC)

Reaction score
Can anybody solve question no. 2 from math p3 of may/june 08???? :) I have attached the question paper.

Attachments

• 9709_s08_qp_3.pdf
    89.1 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
princesszahra said:
hamidali391 said:
well he's da best!

I doubt that. Do you know Sir Amjad Iqbal? If you haven't ever studied from him, then you have no right to call a teacher best in Lahore. Maths tou chalo theek hai but Sir Amjad teaches Further Maths like its child's play.

Reaction score
madan159 said:
Can anybody solve question no. 2 from math p3 of may/june 08???? :) I have attached the question paper.

Attachments

• scan0038 (421x1024).jpg
    scan0038 (421x1024).jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 98