• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths and English Study Guide

Reaction score
I just wanted to say, great job.
But, for writing reports, our teacher told us not to go with subheadings. Just a main heading and everything else, like the arguments or whatever should be dedicated one paragraph each.

So like,

Extinction of Animals.

Intro: On behalf of the school's student committee, I would like to raise to your attention our concerns for our environment/nature/country etc. We are thinking of helping to conserve species, and have proposed the following: animal A, animal B and animal C.

1st Paragraph: Talk about animal A.

2nd Paragraph: Talk about animal B. Use a smooth transition.

3rd Paragraph: Talk about animal C.

Conclusion: After much thought, we have come to the mutual agreement that we would like to take steps in conserving animal C. Not only is the financially burden lower comparatively, but we think that the school could help with team work etc. Furthermore, animal C is a recognised animal associated with our country and we cannot afford to let it disappear etc. And then pose future action etc. We would like to request some amount of money/some assistance. Our plans are blablah...

Hope that helps :)

Reaction score
ur english is great in the intro and conclusion thats why ur doing first language :)
did u use ur "productivity" or from the net??? :D

Reaction score
Lol, thanks :)

I used my productivity.. :D Actually, we had done this as an activity in class, and I found it as a good example to illustrate my point.