• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths C2 discussion!! :)

How did you do

• Total voters
Reaction score
getting about 62-63 is an A right :unsure: ?
I assumed that I got this mark if the examiner did not give me marks for steps

Reaction score
hey guys if i'm expecting a 60/75 let us say is that good, average or bad in your opinion?? thxxx for answering! I did horrible :(

Reaction score
hey guys if i'm expecting a 60/75 let us say is that good, average or bad in your opinion?? thxxx for answering! I did horrible :(
this is good (very good for some people) but if my mark was 60/75, i would drop math(y)

Reaction score
this is good (very good for some people) but if my mark was 60/75, i would drop math(y)

thxxx for replyingg but i really wanted to get an A overall in AS Math and those are my minimal expectations: C1-70, M1-60/75, C2-60/75 do u think i can still get an A?? haha sorry for asking again

Reaction score
thxxx for replyingg but i really wanted to get an A overall in AS Math and those are my minimal expectations: C1-70, M1-60/75, C2-60/75 do u think i can still get an A?? haha sorry for asking again
the mark for each module is 100 after they do a curve... you should at least get 85/100 in each module to get an A.

Reaction score

mm c1 70/75 would get u around 92-95 and c2 60 would get u 76-82 ad m1 60/75 would get u assuming the curve is kinda of low around 85 so yup its an A :p c2 i did very stupid mistakes such as garden question i used the angle 2pi-0.64 instead of pi -.- i dont know what got to me and in integ solved 90% of it right then did a stupid algebra mistake also did a stupid mistake in differentation i had it all right untill the last step of algebra where i did a very stupid mistake got a wrong x then wrong y same thing in the circle question last part did a mistake in signs got the wrong side :( im really annoyed these mistakes shouldn't be done

Reaction score
In C 2, i left three questions which are worth of nine marks and i added 6 further marks for any calculations mistakes i did in case so yeah and M1, if i am going to calculate my max mark i will put for myself a 66/75 which is still bad lolll and i was determined to do good today but unfortunately it went bad huh so what are your expectations in each component ?? :)

Reaction score
Hi. I am from the Student Room :p
On TSR no discussion about this examz until midnight so i joined XtremePapers :D btw the unofficial mark scheme will come out tommorow n tsr. ;)
How did u guys find it? I didnt get enough time to finish the paper. :oops:

For the cos cast diagramm. You had to put values betweeen -180<x>180
What did u get? I got x as 2 values. 1 positive and 1 negative :( Am i wrong?

Reaction score
On TSR no discussion about this examz until midnight so i joined XtremePapers :D btw the unofficial mark scheme will come out tommorow n tsr. ;)

u should get 4 values i forgot what i got but it included 72 and 36

Reaction score

it was tan 1.5 fright? yeah i got a +ve answer and a -ve one :)