• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths D 22

How did your paper go?

• bad, difficult to score an A*

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Vey good

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Just okay

Votes: 28 32.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I rounded off a question to 3 sig. fig. after cutting in the answer space? Any prob?
Do they ever deduct marks 4 not rounding off?

Reaction score
I rounded off a question to 3 sig. fig. after cutting in the answer space? Any prob?
Do they ever deduct marks 4 not rounding off?

For not rounding off, yes. The answers in mark schemes are always to 3 sig fig.
For rounding off correctly, no.

Reaction score
even in the last part of fence panel question, the answer should not have been rounded because it was exact!
i wrote $1210.56!

Reaction score
For not rounding off, yes. The answers in mark schemes are always to 3 sig fig.
For rounding off correctly, no.
Ok thanks thats why i did every1 of them when i rechecked
Don't think they do in the ones in which they give ranges, read somewhere in examiner tips or something like this that it is done for the betterment of candidates who do not round off.

Reaction score
That's true but doesn't look like btw Federer is vulnerable on clay and be defeated by some1 other such as Ferrer.
Do you know the head 2 head between Fed and Ferrer.....14 - 0 lol!!. Ferrer is the last guy who can beat him. btw five of those matches have been on clay. Anyway how exactly did you get p=4? I want to know if my method was correct.

Reaction score
I can't believe we've never known the difference. **** MY SCHOOL **** THE STAFF **** EVERYBODY RELATED TO THE SCHOOL ******* BOLLOCKS CAN'T EVENT TEACH!

Don't say that. I had no proper computer and chemistry teacher for almost a year. Never blame your school for these things. If they didn't know, then search it up yourself.

Reaction score
Leave it, no off-topic. We'll see what happens (btw i just said such as)
First i got it to equal 0 and then put the other equation in place of it. Didn't know how to simplify so got the answer by back-solving (not sure whether they would deduct any marks if ur answer is correct)
hmm..OK

Reaction score
Well so far you are the closest one to distinction or A* anyway so you can celebrate (y)
Don't say that. I had no proper computer and chemistry teacher for almost a year. Never blame your school for these things. If they didn't know, then search it up yourself.