• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Notes and Formulas !!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks! really helpful!

but there is one problem i'm getting, same as physics notes. when i open some of the .doc files it just shows again jumbled letters and code. The .docx files are opening fine.

Reaction score
Never mind, I downloaded MS word viewer and now its working perfectly. Thanks a lot. this really helped. :)

Reaction score
Great notes Salman!!!!! and indeed very helpful try to upload this type of stuff and Salman do u have economics or businees studies notes? im commerce student

Reaction score
dude I was busy in my studies Exams are near thats why.So hows your preparation and which subjects you are giveing this june.
For english its obvious that if the compositon is llitle short or little long or we have to keep up in the recommended lenght

Reaction score
waleed_khan1 said:
dude I was busy in my studies Exams are near thats why.So hows your preparation and which subjects you are giveing this june.
For english its obvious that if the compositon is llitle short or little long or we have to keep up in the recommended lenght

Well me too as well I am giving Pak sud,Urdu and Isl this year prep almost done just a little bit left.so u giving all subs this term like commerce english and others unlike Pak stud and my subs.

Reaction score
Wow man u r free of worries this time well gud luck Sec lang URDU right?
Well gud luck have fun man.

Reaction score
please guys don't go out of topic !! :) Commerce notes coming soon !! and thanks you all for your great feedbacks !! :)