• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Notes (P1, P2, M1, M2 and S1)

Reaction score

Attachments

• M1 Compilation.doc
    76 KB · Views: 2,588
  • M2 Compilation.doc
    82 KB · Views: 1,008
  • S1 Compilation.doc
    99 KB · Views: 3,120
  • C1 Compilation.doc
    63 KB · Views: 1,592
  • C2 Compilation.doc
    161 KB · Views: 1,009
Reaction score
Different numbers x,y and z are the first three terms of geometric progression with common ratio r, and also the first, second and fourth terms of an arithmetic progression.
a) Find the value of r
b)Find which term of the arithmetic progression will next be equal to a term of the geometric progression.

Reaction score
sorry i can't solve it. there will be someone else to help u here soon. :|

Reaction score
HI
I am new! I have my math P1 this Wednesday!I am in Saudi and for some reason,the link is blocked here! If you can upload it on file sonic or something,it will be very helpful! Or email it to me! Math Papaer1 !
Please and thank you!!!!!!!!!!
8)

Reaction score
rviboy said:
maybe it helps..
Awesome !
Thanks it really helped!

BTW,you know that Math book which have all the solved Past paper answers(year wise with questions and a little bit of explanation unlike the marking schemes)?I heard that there was a digital version of it floating somewhere.If you have it,would you please post it? I had that book but my friend lost it a month ago and they don't seem to be on the shelves of any book stores either. :cry:
Still,thanks for the notes!
Wish me luck!

Reaction score
oh no problem welcome and sorry dude don't know about that, i use redspot topical past papers. google it ! :)