• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P1 2011

Reaction score
please guys... for those who did 12 ...I have too many doubts ...
first : for the first question .. the coiff of x^2 ... I did it 400 ... right ?:(
second : In the last question ..sequence ... I thought the difference between 2012 and 2022 is 10 years only not 11 ... so I calculated among the rules with the 10 years concept,,, . so will I get 0/4 ?? ,,,

Reaction score
Coefficient of x^2 was 80 not 400..!!!!

and in the sequence part it said inclusive 2012 -2022,
so 11 u mst have calculated takin 11..!!!

# hw did u solve the vector thing, magnituted 28 was given
and it was in the samne direction of AB..????

# In the Co-ordinate geometry maths what ws the ratio.??
AM:MC..????

Reaction score
regarding dat coefficient of x^2,i guess...it has to be 400.coz we weree supposed to write the coefficient from d second question after substituting the value of y..isn't it??

Reaction score
yah.. we were supposed to use the xpansion from part (a) wch was lyk ( 32 - 80 X + 80 X^2 )..
wt ws da secnd part agan i frgot..????

Reaction score
ya.the first part was d one u wrote.however.in second part when we open the bracket and square,,,finally we get the result in two terms of x^2,,which when we add,,,400 is obtained..i did the same thing......

Reaction score
i don remmeber exactly tara it was like.find d coefficient of x^2 in (2+(x-x^2)^2)............

Reaction score
In the graph if more dan two boxes are skipped while labeling how much will be deducted???????????

Reaction score
more den 2 boxes slipped wt does dat supose to mean..???
Btw hw many marks ws dere for Q. 1 (b)..???

Reaction score
there was 2 marks i guess for q no 1 (b).................. in graph while giving maximum n minimum range of the sin curve n cosine one

Reaction score
dat skipping the boxes. won't mater..coz the only thing cie sees is the nature of the graph and the requirement of the question so better not worry......nd den i guess 1(b) was worth 3 marks............

Reaction score
No idea abut ur skippin of boxes bt i gt dat one ri8..!! Newys i gss i mssed up in 1(b)..!!

wt abut he ratio of AM:MC ..?? wt ws da answer.????

Reaction score
you guyss what about question 8 what was your stationary pointt?? anddddd in graph what ws the x range values???
for the ratio i got 4:1 :s:s

Reaction score
is it a mistake if i write 1.5 is to ratio 1 as the answer is 3 ratio 2 please helppppppppppppppp