• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MaThS p1??

Reaction score
paper was easy...but yar it clearly shows k jin bachon ka acha nai howa un ki wajay ge...:/...cox ab to no chance of percentile..meray school se b 6-7 dost distinction expect kr ray hain..:/......n ik dost jis ka acha nai howa...bechar..:/,.....hope k us k sth cambridge acha kray........

Reaction score
Yeah. That's exactly the problem im facing. My paper dint go that well. But hope for the best.
Paper 2 will be Good Insh Allah :)

Reaction score
Alhamdulilah and MashAllah paper 1 went well..Now all eyes on paper 2...
Hopefully it vl also be easy..Ameen

Reaction score
I have made a lot of silly errors, stupid calculation errors :( am expecting to lose about 6-8 marks cause of them.

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi said:
@abc123 were you able to solve the question on congruency??

yes, though I am not sure the reasons were right. will confirm them after twenty four hours though i did not get part b of that question

Reaction score
k, and i dont remember part b. Khair we'll discuss it after 24 hrs or to be specific..11hrs!

Reaction score
quite easy the qs on congruency this tym i mean they literally provided us wid the answer in the diagram!

Reaction score
what was the answer to da similarity question?? the cylinders one.. messed irt up a bit :(