• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths p12

Reaction score
dear guys my maths paper dont went well.i left 2 qustions .when i went home i knew the solution of 8 mark question .now i am more tense .maybe stress during exam made my paper bad because i had preperation .now i am very disturbed and dont want to prepare for next ppers because i am thinking all time about this. u tell what should i do ?

Reaction score
just relax and dont worry, remember one bad day wont affect your overall result but over thinking increases stress and u wont be able to prepare well for other papers :)

Reaction score
dear guys my maths paper dont went well.i left 2 qustions .when i went home i knew the solution of 8 mark question .now i am more tense .maybe stress during exam made my paper bad because i had preperation .now i am very disturbed and dont want to prepare for next ppers because i am thinking all time about this. u tell what should i do ?
Which 2 questions!??

Reaction score
stay calm, try to do well in M1 or S1 that is reach at 90%, you'll get A :)