• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths p3

Reaction score
heeyyy guyxx .. yaar how r u ppl preparing for maths p3 ? .. i did past pprx and sum worksheets vich my skul teacher gave ? will they be enuff ? or shall i prepare from sum buk ????

Reaction score
ya buh dont forget to grip on your vectors and calculus..w/10 ppz are very much tough and do as much papst paperz as u can so that u shud b able to solve variety of questions

Reaction score
get the redspot book and start practicing because P3 has just the same kinds of questions coming again and again and again.............................

Reaction score
zahraahmed said:
get the redspot book and start practicing because P3 has just the same kinds of questions coming again and again and again.............................
Hey, wat redspot book u talking about??

Reaction score
i guess past paper is enough to get an A>..but to score full marks...practice as much as u can!!

Reaction score
Fatema786110 said:
zahraahmed said:
Hey, wat redspot book u talking about??

Redspot yearly solved mathematics 9709.

Reaction score
thanx guyxx .. yah ive slvd ol da pprx (02 onwards) including da '10 ones..
and yeah u r ryt '10 ppr was really tough =O .. and i heard that p1 this tym was really hard too .. i hope p3 asan ae =(