• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths p32 how was it?

Reaction score
initially i found it quite easy.....:LOL:.....later the paper punished me severely for my initial assumption(n)...:mad: how was it for u guysss????
so you r laughing, your thumbs are down and you are mad!!!! enhhhhhh. I think your problems r serious need to visit a mechanic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
my avg in past papers was 74/75 i finished all past papers twice!!!! still i LEFT 26 marks n ik 5 marks more r wrong? how bad was my paper? any one else found it extreamly tough? i could have solved all questions if i had time to think very hard. if they r increasing the difficulty , increasing college requirements, they should increase the time also! :( bad paper. my nightmare came true. never thought that it will go this bad!

Reaction score
so you r laughing, your thumbs are down and you are mad!!!! enhhhhhh. I think your problems r serious need to visit a mechanic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude seriously !!! the paper messed up...but will achieve at least a B

Reaction score
yes even time constraint made my paper a bad one.i had my entire vectors wrong which messed up the whole thing.this paper was one of the toughest one i had solved,the complexity was much high as compared to the time which we had.
How was it for everyone else?

Reaction score
my avg in past papers was 74/75 i finished all past papers twice!!!! still i LEFT 26 marks n ik 5 marks more r wrong? how bad was my paper? any one else found it extreamly tough? i could have solved all questions if i had time to think very hard. if they r increasing the difficulty , increasing college requirements, they should increase the time also! :( bad paper. my nightmare came true. never thought that it will go this bad!
I wa also good at maths by the time I started question paper :) then the question paper turned good to me :) I dnt know what helll was there. Was I too much nervous or paper was hard ??????

Reaction score
it was very hard :( , i took A in my math AS and i think i just lost all hope for an A in the A-levels :( :mad: :mad:

Reaction score
Hey bro since this was A2 will be have to reapper in all p1 p3 m1 s1 if we dont get a good grade or just p3 and s1?
if u think u have done well in As ad ur grades are good min ur As so just reappear in A2 papers... so that a good grade in it can give u ur standard bac. :)

Reaction score
okay, so do you guys think its possible for one to appear for complete A'level mathematics including P1,P3,M1 and S1 in mayjune with only 6months in hand while he has to appear for A2 phy and computing too?

Reaction score
okay, so do you guys think its possible for one to appear for complete A'level mathematics including P1,P3,M1 and S1 in mayjune with only 6months in hand while he has to appear for A2 phy and computing too?
possibilitiy depends on the potential in a person. and the potential can only be truly measured by the person. Still on the contrary I wll say u have already prepared for maths! didn't u??? so jxt recall it :) by giving small time in six months :) regulARLY :)

Reaction score
Its possible. It firstly depends upon ur IQ. If you are intelligent then normal amount of hardwork and i guarentee A's for you..If your not that sharp well then ull have to start working very very very hard..only then ull stand a chance for A's..ur the better judge of yourself so its upto u to decide :p

Reaction score
Hey bro since this was A2 will be have to reapper in all p1 p3 m1 s1 if we dont get a good grade or just p3 and s1?
im sorry but yes :( ... if you f**cked up your A2 and wish to repeat you will have to repeat the entire A levels (AS and A2 together)

Reaction score
possibilitiy depends on the potential in a person. and the potential can only be truly measured by the person. Still on
Its possible. It firstly depends upon ur IQ. If you are intelligent then normal amount of hardwork and i guarentee A's for you..If your not that sharp well then ull have to start working very very very hard..only then ull stand a chance for A's..ur the better judge of yourself so its upto u to decide :p

the contrary I wll say u have already prepared for maths! didn't u??? so jxt recall it :) by giving small time in six months :) regulARLY :)

thanks for the replies guys, you see being passionate towards something require's your utmost interest and i did prepared for Maths, but after getting wiped out in A's, you could say i'm heartbroken, sigh* and it isn't really easy to get back on the track with the same urge, right?