• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths p42 Nov 2011 M1

Reaction score
yes 100 % sure my friends were also getting this !!! oh sorry never mind i dint know !! true brother and sister right ?? :p

Reaction score
indianlegendd said:
No i am sorry but i am 150% sure c is 8.72
its confirmed with my teacher.

sorry man :/

how did u do it

i did 10-sin(30) and 4cos(30) then square root with power 2

Reaction score
ohhh I HAVE MISSED UP the right CALCULATIONS !!! ... do you think how much i'll loose ??

Reaction score
integration was must to do. and by putting values of t in integration of V we get the required displacement. . . and the answer was 111m

Reaction score
so everall what so what do think the grade thesholds would be ? let's predict

Reaction score
no overall answer is 8.72 N bec under root 8square + 4cos30square thaT MAkes it under root 76 and the answer will be 8.72 N check it in the calculator

Reaction score
hey abdelrub i did it the same way but i didn't put brackets in the calculator so i got wrong answer so how much woulld i lose

also i did the cooficiant wrong ( how much was the cooficiant marks )

Reaction score
indianlegendd said:
yes the accn and tension are 100% right! I am not sure about C though as our mech. teacher confirmed my answer was right! Hardies :/
Was question2 the one for integrating twice. If yes, the answer was 111metres. :)
i too gote 111m