• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 1 DISCUSSION !!!

Reaction score
Plzzz tell me how many marks out of 2 will I get for correctly writing the values of p and r only??????

Reaction score
The bearing was 57.
And btw the perimeter of the last question (The rectangle) was 19cm!

Reaction score
bearing was 057 although uite a few people think that it was 033. I have no idea how they got that answer!!
@salmanpakrocks aww tough luck dude!

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi said:
bearing was 057 although uite a few people think that it was 033. I have no idea how they got that answer!!
@salmanpakrocks aww tough luck dude!
at first i got 033 aswell but then i realised taht i was reading the protactor reading frm 90deg. instead of 0deg. i guess thats what the rest of the people have done /...... HARDLUCK :x

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi said:
they might. I have no idea. The answer was very clear and it was exact 57 so i dunno.
I think i saw it as 56 :( They might have a tolerance for that like 56-58 (at least I hope so ! :cry: )

Reaction score
To whoever who is worried that they might get the bearing question wrong (the one which was 057/57 degrees) because they didn't add a '0' before '57', don't worry. They won't cut a mark. According the below linked marking scheme, the bearing is written as '(0)56'. That bracket indicates that the answer can be given without that. :) (P.S, I wrote 57 too :p)

http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridge O Levels/4024 - Mathematics/4024_s06_ms_2.pdf

Almost forgot to mention: Scroll down to Q9 (c) in the marking scheme!