• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 1 DISCUSSION !!!

Reaction score
For the ahmed qst calculate bonus per hour. Add it to 16. Multiply result by 4. Think it was 19.2 x 4...

Reaction score
i think u r tricked by cie.....it was 033 degree i am sure ...you have to draw a horizontal 0 degree line on the point A AND THEM MEASURE IT FROM THERE.....instead u measured from the line which was tilting downwards so 057 is wrong ppl...

Reaction score
no dude... c was already given as a north..
so the angle between c and a had to be measured..
that was 057 for sure..

Reaction score
@salmanpakrocks
I checked the markscheme and i dont think they will mark it wrong. Chill! :p

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
thanks cuz this was the only mistake I did !!

actually the main concept of bearing is to write in 057 form..... It all depends on the examiner

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
I was in a hurry so forgot to put a zero !!

dont worry I think I did that too otherwise the paper was distinction worthy. MSHALLAH!

Reaction score
Guys!!! i got only one question wrong. The one on estimation. i rounded 0.763 to 1 instead of 0.8. I am so angry with myself. i was expecting a world distinction. Can i still hope for distinction or did i mess up my chances.

Reaction score
I only messed up the circle nd triangle question the one in which u had to prove the area is in the form a+b sumthng :D loll i took 6 as the radius instead of 3 how silly :D

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
I only messed up the circle nd triangle question the one in which u had to prove the area is in the form a+b sumthng :D loll i took 6 as the radius instead of 3 how silly :D
wow me 2 :) but i corrected dat in the end :)

Reaction score
examphobic said:
Usman17 said:
wow me 2 :) but i corrected dat in the end :)

I just left that question in a hurry coz i had to chek my bearing again :D lawl that cost me...!