• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Paper 32

Reaction score
math p3 was easy but i still hope dat the threshold will be low coz i messed up 61.
And Vectors was much easier than expected

Reaction score
Worst Paper ever!!! :mad: does anyone know the part 2 of vector question? First was about calculating ax+y+z=3??
calculation on a. with two planes intersecting.
what was part 2 about? and any one remembered Differential equation question?

Reaction score
differential equation q.
x=taninverse(-(e^-2t)/2) <<<<<<<<<<<corrected*

vectors
i) a=-4
ii) length of AB = 3

people please tell me...are these answers correct?

and what happens to x when t increases in differential eq. question?? does it approach infinity??

Reaction score
i think tan3a is -44/117 ?? not sure though....but i think it is.
and yeah when t become very large x=tan inverse(1/2)

Reaction score
yeah i am very sure that length AB is 3
and if u get this correct u must get 9 marks!! ( include first part )
and i think the differential equation was x=tan inverse ((1/2)-(e^-2t)/2)... i cant remember but if t becomes large, then x=tan inverse(1/2)

Reaction score
Bingo @ Supermagic!!!! thats the differential , length is 3 and i think if you get it with , yeah u'll definitely get the total package..INSHALLAH

Reaction score
yeah i looking forward to get full mark on dis paper
but i dunno whether i can get a mark from "explain why x increase as t increses??" in differentail question.

Reaction score
this paper is a a disaster . the complex is extremely hard :cry: n i got a wrong distance for AB though they told me that i got their coordinates right :cry:

Reaction score
I was really hoping for an A* in mathematics :-(. All papers were really easy just made silly mistakes :(