• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Paper 4 Discussion

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
ZaidOwns said:
last page equation was 1/20 n (n-14), its actaully easy, i did this in order to get 1/p x 3 (3 - q) = 2, and solved like leaner equation and last question answer (last part) was 300
2nd variant n=3 was a triangle and total no. of diagnols was 0 & 2 was for n=4 may be u overlooked

Reaction score
S*** ! i solved the adult and children question as a ratio ! the exam was hard ! i think i might not even get a C =(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
what was ur ans.??correct ans. is a is 35 & c is 17 smthng like that

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
but they might sometime give full marks if ans. is 100% correct but 0 if its wrong and no working is shown otherwise u can gain marks 4 correct working & wrong ans. but usually no working needed if question is for 1 mark

Reaction score
wat was the result of the value of x in the magazines and newspapers problem ?????

Reaction score
plz tell me the result of the value of x in the magazines and newspapers problem ??????

Reaction score
i did the same ..... and i want to check the answer of the no of spins in the lat part of the probability question ????? plz guys

Reaction score
ZiadOwns you answer to the formula is actually wrong so you last paper was all wrong the formula will be 1/2n(n-3) as p=2 and q=3 and the last question in sequence was 31 not 300

Reaction score
Yes that's right . p=2 q=3 but i want to check the answer of the last probability question?? (no. of spins ) write the answer and the working ... :)

Reaction score
(4/6)power n-1 x 2/6= the probability he gave you in the exam paper i donot remember it !

answer=5