• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Question..

Reaction score
Guys how much do you need for A* in paper 2 almost? Is 65 enough?
And if so how much would I need to get in paper 4 and out of how much is it?
Just using estimation

Reaction score
Sarah, it depends on the yearly threshold and the difficulty of the paper. This year, we may have a chance of getting a lower threshold (175-180 mark) for an A* because the pattern has turned out to be a bit more difficult.

Reaction score
tnxs but i guess u answered de wrong question..... i wanted help for (a) 4..... plz
oh im really sorry
for that u have to take 3 common for the eqn so itl bee 3*(1+2+3+4+5+............+50)
so u just have to multiply the 50 which is the answer u got in the previous one by 3 and that will give u the answer
it was a really tricky question and im sure very less candidates got it right i couldnt have solved it except by the help of my tutor
i hope u understood

Reaction score
oh im really sorry
for that u have to take 3 common for the eqn so itl bee 3*(1+2+3+4+5+............+50)
so u just have to multiply the 50 which is the answer u got in the previous one by 3 and that will give u the answer
it was a really tricky question and im sure very less candidates got it right i couldnt have solved it except by the help of my tutor
i hope u understood

Tnxs a billion... :)