• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH.I SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR HELP GUYS

Reaction score
Guys plz, who ever is doing english as a second language, plz send me the Oral expected topics as an attachment on my email [email protected]
So plz also send me the practicle pastpapers for ICT november 2010, plz guys i seriously need your help, and ill be very greatfull :) :) :)
Oh one last thing if u have the papers for theory ICT, economics paper 1,2,3 (which was:4,6,3) and english listening paper 2 as well as written paper 4 plz send them too plzzzzzzz I begg u guys :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
it would be better if the expected topics are posted cause we would want to know them too

Reaction score
ok, sorry my bad...so does any one have nov 2010 ICT practical FUTURE PAPER :) ???

Reaction score
zeezo14 said:
ok, sorry my bad...so does any one have nov 2010 ICT practical FUTURE PAPER :) ???

Requesting for leaks is not allowed... it is against both , the Forum's rules and the CIE Rules , therefore do not ask for any leaks , no matter what you name it , Future , Time-forward , w/e..... Papers , if it refers to something related to the exam session as any type of Data ( How was the exam ? Good , Hard , Easy , It was all statistics , the first question was , the second is , the third ..... ).

I need to sleep.