• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May 14 form

Reaction score
there is one quey, i have filled out the whole registration form, but when choosing subjects there was one option named 'carry forward'..
either i should tick that or not

Reaction score
there is one quey, i have filled out the whole registration form, but when choosing subjects there was one option named 'carry forward'..
either i should tick that or not
if you are an A2 student and you are appearing for the same subjects as you appeared for in As then tick that option...and if you are an As student giving exams for the first time or repeating then don't tick that option..hope you get my point ^^

Reaction score
if you are an A2 student and you are appearing for the same subjects as you appeared for in As then tick that option...and if you are an As student giving exams for the first time or repeating then don't tick that option..hope you get my point ^^
I am an A's student. Yes I got your point, Thanks for assisting.. ^_^

Reaction score
In Pakistan do we have to do registrations for private candidates online? Can anyone explain the entire registration process of Pakistan to me? Thanks

Reaction score
Could anyone explain the registration process of private candidates? Do we have to register online? I'm fairly new to this private thing and I could use a little help.