• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MAY ALLAH GIVE IMRAN KHAN A SPEEDY RECOVERY.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Speak English and just tell me what happened. I don't know Urdu. I'm Bengali.....

393021_199704830153882_1322567851_n.jpg

" He fell off a makeshift elevator as he was being raised to the stage to address an election rally." - BBC News

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i cant believe you PTI fags are so stupid he wont do shit he just wants power baray waday sab karte hain zadari bhe karta hai is ka mtlab ye nahi hai wo inqilab laye ga the one who will come into power will be decided by america because they control our country believe it or not :p

The thread is not for this discussion.

Reaction score
Exams ki tension hai and Tuba started this thread about IK >_> like as if all the posts on fb and the texts im getting is not enough
i cant believe you PTI fags are so stupid he wont do shit he just wants power baray waday sab karte hain zadari bhe karta hai is ka mtlab ye nahi hai wo inqilab laye ga the one who will come into power will be decided by america because they control our country believe it or not :p

If you guys are only here to insult Imran Khan. Then please, Just leave.