• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 Distinctions?

Reaction score
Yeah the examiners who mark our papers, not an authentic statement though
hahaha
no for every exam there is a different examiner
atleast 6 examiners and a chief to administer for one region
every question is checked according to the marking scheme
and if someone thinks that they expected an A* but received a U...either there is a problem in the posting of grades or u r kidding urself

Reaction score
I expected A bust I got B, but by discussing with a friend who got A, I think I deserve an A

Reaction score
Bro distinction are announced in early 2013 no one knows...people just like to spread false info...waisa distinction is a pretty big thing...you would be very luck if you get one :D

Reaction score
Bro distinction are announced in early 2013 no one knows...people just like to spread false info...waisa distinction is a pretty big thing...you would be very luck if you get one :D
for ur kind info.....they r stamped to the documents

Reaction score
well..private candidates get to know it with their result
it's not a big deal...just a stamped document announcing ur distinction
i appeared as private candidate, very hopeful of a distinction. Are you sure?. Private candidates get to know it on the day of the result ?

Reaction score
aoa, according to my Teacher, they are announced in Dec, which means they are already announced

Reaction score
but last year one of the student from our school got dictinction and it was announced in start of jan