• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 exams approaching!!!

Reaction score
Guys the May/June 2012 exams are approaching so fast! We hardly have 3 months and i cant concentrate on my revision. Am doing chemistry, maths and biology.. I seem to be in a mess.. don't know from where to start the revision and got to work past papers also.. Do you think I'll be able to catch up if i start revising all the notes again and then do the past papers? Oh God! Am starting to panic now!

Reaction score
I feel the same, except I'm studying Biology (A2), Chemistry (A2), Economics (AS+A2) and Business Studies (AS). I think if you start getting very serious now, you should be able to manage it. We'll have to work very hard though. Best of luck to you! ^_^

Reaction score
Yep! we have to work hard.. Its a must! There is no way out. I do Biology, Chemistry (A2).. Wish you luck also.. :)

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can.
I'm doing chemistry, physics ,mathematics , english, French, Accounting, History this May.

good luck!

Reaction score
I have Chemistry(AS+A2), Physics(AS+A2) and Mathematics(AS+A2). Yeah there's enough time for you to finish it if you start revising now.
Best of luck to all of you =)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I have Chemistry(AS+A2), Physics(AS+A2) and Mathematics(AS+A2). Yeah there's enough time for you to finish it if you start revising now.
Best of luck to all of you =)
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

I have the same as urs...with Bio (AS+A2) also... :/

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can.
I'm doing chemistry, physics ,mathematics , english, French, Accounting, History this May.

good luck!
Are you doing all that A level?? Woww!! thats amazing!

Reaction score
Iam giving A2 physics, chem, and maths.
I plan to start serious study from 1st of march.
:)
LOL! why from 1st of march? Why not from now itself..? Because here the exams start from early may. So there is not much time left...!

Reaction score
Are you doing AICE diploma?? If so you have good chance to register for it......contact British Council immediately!!!!!! u can get a certificate fro your diploma in one session!!! and i hope you get all your six As

Reaction score
Yes, i know my exams are in may. I did not say iam not studying anything these days. Iam not just studying devotedly right now, which i plan to begin from march. And 2.5 months is adequate time for that

Reaction score
Im doing Chemistry (AS+A2), Biology (AS+A2) and Physics (AS+A2)..hv started revision though..Really need 2 work on my physics..i need some help Plssssss.

Reaction score
Hi hi
I am doing as level french, anyone has any ideas on the essay topics? i really worried as i always skip class, any ideas on the essay?

Reaction score
Like already, thanks, do you know the essay topics for may June 2012 (AS French essay topics)?