• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 speaking help

Reaction score
hey guys. i need some practice topics for 'jeu de role' in french for an oral exam paper. can somebody help me out? :)

Reaction score
aqeelhussain17: where r u going to post it?? at this page or u will create another new thread? Pls post it as soon as u know coz my friends are taking 0511 (oral marks will affect their grade)...and they said they dont have much confidence in oral...thx a lot!! :)

Reaction score
Well yeah, all topics are the same throughout the world, if varients are same. No potential topics, its always the only topic! I have some OL/IG friends, if they tell me, I'm going to post it right away! =)

hey man! i wanted to ask that does the examiner asks us to deliver a speech on that particular topic or ask us questions? and if he/she asks questions then what are the questions like? i also want to know that how long does this process last? on the paper its written that the PART D (the actual part assessed) will last for 6-9 mins but my teachers say it actually lasts for about only 5 mins, what do u say? THNX.

Reaction score
hey man! i wanted to ask that does the examiner asks us to deliver a speech on that particular topic or ask us questions? and if he/she asks questions then what are the questions like? i also want to know that how long does this process last? on the paper its written that the PART D (the actual part assessed) will last for 6-9 mins but my teachers say it actually lasts for about only 5 mins, what do u say? THNX.

It depends on the examiner weather h'll ask u 2 give a speech on a particular topic or he weather starts up question..........the questions are about the topic>>>

well even i dont know what PART D is for btw u'll only get marks for PART C(conversation on the topic)....

Reaction score
hey man! i wanted to ask that does the examiner asks us to deliver a speech on that particular topic or ask us questions? and if he/she asks questions then what are the questions like? i also want to know that how long does this process last? on the paper its written that the PART D (the actual part assessed) will last for 6-9 mins but my teachers say it actually lasts for about only 5 mifrns, what do u say? THNX.
from the beginning to the end, it will take abt 15 mintues. Remember that u must not speak beyond 15 mins...First, they will ask u some questions and they will look how u answer those questions (this part got no marks). Then, after hearing your speech, they will give u the topic which is suitable for u.
My Time: examiner asked me: do u want to help out with your family business? (if i answer YES, my topic will concern wf business)
Me: No..
Examiner: So, what are u interested in?
Me: I'd like to help people, ...bla bla bla
Examiner: Here's is your topic (YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY) (2011 october and november)
REMINDER: u need to answer the questions from the first part. if they ask u do like like that, then, if u dont like, u just say no....saying NO WILL NOT AFFECT UR MARKS...

Reaction score
Does anyone the topics for may june 2012? or any idea what topics are going to come?
and can someone who has already given the orals tell me the format , i mean the way its going to be conducted!!

Reaction score
Does anyone the topics for may june 2012? or any idea what topics are going to come?
and can someone who has already given the orals tell me the format , i mean the way its going to be conducted!!

for the pattern go in the previous comments in thins posts ,i have shared a link there of speaking xam pattern>

Reaction score
aqeelhussain17: where r u going to post it?? at this page or u will create another new thread? Pls post it as soon as u know coz my friends are taking 0511 (oral marks will affect their grade)...and they said they dont have much confidence in oral...thx a lot!! :)

It's not like definatley I'd know the topics. I might find them from my friends, and it might be possible they have it after you guys. I'm sure someone might post in in these forums itself!

so wat was ur overall result in O LEVELS

I was a science student, never gave attention to Commerce.
Chemistry: A*
Physics: A*
Biology: A*
Maths: A
It: A

Accounts/Bussiness : B

Go to the prvious page, that's all what I can help you with. =)

Reaction score
thanks but when he gives the card,how much time do we have to plan the topics?