• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012

ktc

Reaction score
Join the club. I will be doing it this May/June, too, Insha’Allah. Taking 6 subjects and yet I’m a lil tensed – ok, that’s an understatement – I’m like extremely stressed out. >.<

Math, Physics, Chemistry, English, Accounts (the acc. Teacher flew off somewhere, so technically self-studying) & Business. (Just keeping all my options open :p)

Not a bio person >.< hate cramming things into the brain as much as it can hold, only to end up facing a paper that requires application. -_-

School’s done with the whole syllabus, so that’s a relief, but you know, the feeling of having butterflies in your stomach is everlasting! And it keeps growing with time. >.<

The funny thing is people in their A level’s say O’level is piece of cake. The one’s in Uni laugh at you when you go around whining about the A’levels. XD If only we could go straight for a job ;P

Let’s all work hard and pray every one of us achieve A* in everything we do, not just these exams, Insha’Allah. ;)

Reaction score
m also givin em dis may/june.....bt not all of em.....only 5 main subs!

english, maths, physics, chemistry, IT...

lol, same fer d bio thingy......hate it altho its easy....

a level relle iz harder...no, WAY HARDER dan O levels.....bt uni iznt dat hard.....tbh, uni iz d time wen u et to chill out.....since u kno dat u will cum out wid a degree fer sure....jst gettin to d uni iz tough! :)

InshaAllah!

Reaction score
hi.i'm appearing in math,english,bio,physics and chemistry ( o level)....the good thing is that after this session i'll be done with o level but the main thing is i'm not prepared!! i don't remember a day practising math or english....! besides i've given my full attention to chem and physics (bio's cool).....school's not helping much,so i usually attend it once in a week.

Reaction score
Hello...
I'm appearing for English, Urdu, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Add Maths. ='(

Reaction score
Hello, i am appearing for maths, chemistry and biology only.. biology is cool but need to learn a lot of things. Chemistry for the time being is being a bit tough but constant practice and revision will do good. Maths is okay.. Just need to practice loadss of questions as the saying goes "practice makes perfect".. Even i am trying to practice a lot.. LOL! Even i pray that each of us achieve A* in everything we do.. :)

Reaction score
Iam appearing for A2 physics, chemistry and mathematics.
I request all to pray for us all so that we may complete our A levels with the best of grades. :)

ktc

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good tips on how to stay away from distractions? >__<

I come to this place with a sole purpose to check if my answers are right in the marking scheme…...and end up here, in the forums, lurking around and wasting my time ……….-___-‘

Reaction score
Distractions in study are just like Satan distracting you from the right path.
And the thought that stops you from listening to SAtan is thinking about the Hereafter and the day of judgement.

Similarly, keeping away from distractions while studying is simply to remember your result date whenever you seem to be getting distracted. Thats what I have been doing since 3 years. :)

Reaction score
omg !!!! YOU GUYZ HOW DO U KEEP UP ! I MEAN THATS ALOT OF WORK ! IM APPLYYING FOR 4 SUBJECTS TOO BUT I SO REGRET I CANT STUDY THEM NO MORE I DUNO HOW OR EVEN FROM WHERE TO START AND I HAVE NOT MUCH TIME LEFT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOIN TO DIEEE -.-

Reaction score
m appearing for o level
english lang.
pakistan st.
maths
chemistry
biology
physics
:cry:
m drowning i dont know what to do!!!
heeeeeellllllppppp!!!!