• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2013 pprs Near !

Reaction score
Guyz I'm Giving 3 PApers In May/June 2013 (p.studies , urdu and isl) And m Lil Bit Worried Any help !!!!! Any Tips !!!
I Will Appreciate it Thank u!

Reaction score
one tip: relax:whistle:
and don't run after any notes. believe in your teacher, believe in the book, and believe in your self!
during practise, time your self especially for history paper and practise past papers alot because many times the question are repeated after some years!!!
Best of luck!!!(y)

Reaction score
i ll also be giving same subjects in same year
i am repeatedly being told not to take pressure and not to do blunders
well good luck to every student(y)

Reaction score
Guyz I'm Giving 3 PApers In May/June 2013 (p.studies , urdu and isl) And m Lil Bit Worried Any help !!!!! Any Tips !!!
I Will Appreciate it Thank u!
u should definitely relax..i used to chill out d night before exam. and only revise the pastpapers.dont rely on notes.books and ms are enough. read d examiner reports so that u know wat d examiners want.pray to Allah and the trust in Him will really make u calm.Dont study late at night before exam and b confident and not overconfident.May everybody giving exams in may /june 13 get good grades.INSHALLAH.:):):)hope it helps..
P.S.pray for me too .

Reaction score
i d
u should definitely relax..i used to chill out d night before exam. and only revise the pastpapers.dont rely on notes.books and ms are enough. read d examiner reports so that u know wat d examiners want.pray to Allah and the trust in Him will really make u calm.Dont study late at night before exam and b confident and not overconfident.May everybody giving exams in may /june 13 get good grades.INSHALLAH.:):):)hope it helps..
P.S.pray for me too .
onot study from books i only study from skh and ja notes
they r best notes for isl and pak stud

Reaction score
my frnd got A* in isl,pak std and urdu she studied books and ms .nd told me that notes of ja and skh arent good enuff.well if u think notes r enuff then wat can i say?
i d
onot study from books i only study from skh and ja notes
they r best notes for isl and pak stud

Reaction score
Hey :)
just gave these subjects :D Al7amdulilah i found it easier when i jut chillaxed and made sure i knew everything
read the marking schemes and just do plenty of past papers..and oh..time management ;)

May Allah help u too succeed and come out of the exam hall feeling like a boss B) :D

Reaction score
same here.

DRINK THE PAST PAPERS. u see a question and BAM you might know the year its from;)
history - most of the questions are repeated so just review ur past papers
geo -questions are getting trickier but have ur basic concepts strong n review urself wid the latest past papers n u shd be good :D
islamiat - dua krro -.- cuz th paper was hard for two years -,0