• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2013

Reaction score
there's so much to do!..anyways good luck guys...the unit 3b is referred to as unit 7

Attachments

• 5882-June-2013-GCE-imetable-FINAL-3-new.pdf
    674.7 KB · Views: 18
  • GCE-Timetable-A3-print-new.pdf
    72.6 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
I am and have just started studying. I am doing Eng Lan AS, Arab AS and A2, Phy, Chem, Bio AS, C1, C2, C3, C 4 , M1, S1Maths. Good Luck to all of you.

Reaction score
I am and have just started studying. I am doing Eng Lan AS, Arab AS and A2, Phy, Chem, Bio AS, C1, C2, C3, C 4 , M1, S1Maths. Good Luck to all of you.
OMG!!! How r u going to manage? Soooo mannyyy exams...are u prepared?

Reaction score
OMG!!! How r u going to manage? Soooo mannyyy exams...are u prepared?

Is it a lot? I meant Phy AS, Chem AS, Bio AS, Math (the whole A-Level thing), Arabic, and Eng Lan AS. Forget about Arabic because I am an expert in it. I see Maths as challenging and fun. I already finished C1 and half of C2 in one week while also studying the three sciences which are just a matter of sitting down and cramming. The only thing I might worry about is Eng Lan. I haven't started studying for it. For those who will do it and have studied for it, how difficult is it?

Reaction score
Is it a lot? I meant Phy AS, Chem AS, Bio AS, Math (the whole A-Level thing), Arabic, and Eng Lan AS. Forget about Arabic because I am an expert in it. I see Maths as challenging and fun. I already finished C1 and half of C2 in one week while also studying the three sciences which are just a matter of sitting down and cramming. The only thing I might worry about is Eng Lan. I haven't started studying for it. For those who will do it and have studied for it, how difficult is it?
Cool thing..people here jst take take three subjects and still cant clear ...:p thts wht i knew...:)