• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2013

Reaction score
Guys, thanks so much. I am also about to sit for IGCSE May/June 2013. Wish to sit for Physics, Chemistry, Math and English. Al though i have prepared well, am not still feeling confidence. I guess the only way to success is to revise all of the past papers. I would really like to thank the owners of this website.
Thanks guys! Let as prepare well and show our hard work.

Reaction score
Howz your preparation?
Not bad. I have prepared well. Am only sitting for four subjects. I am sure i will get A* in Chemistry and maths but very worried about Physics and English.
I am a private candidate. I am just showing some form of hard work. Frankly speaking Physics is very challenging though i wish "B" at least. English is my worst subject, I even don't wish "C". Can anyone give me any advice about how i can perform English well?
Thanks in Advance.

tdk

Reaction score
OMG!!! How r u going to manage? Soooo mannyyy exams...are u prepared?
Hi, do u have the Edexcel AS Chemistry Students' Book Question/Answer? I need it urgently. It would be a great help for me. Thank u in advance. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.

T19

Reaction score
can anyone help me i have question in c2 january 2012 question 9 ii
thanx in advance

Reaction score
can anyone help me i have question in c2 january 2012 question 9 ii
thanx in advance
you have to create two simultaneous equations(period of a sin wave is π)
sin(a(π/10)-b)=π.......(i)

sin(a(3π/5)-b)=2π ...(ii)
solve for a and b..u should get a=2 and b=π/5

Reactions: T19
Reaction score
any one doing may june igcse maths ?
could u pls tell me how the examination was on my email asap after the exam cause i might be having it right after some hours!
thx
my email: [email protected]
thx!!!

Reaction score
exam started yesterday... best of luck all. which units are you people sitting for?

Reaction score
hey anyone have some useful notes for physics unit 1 especially for the mechanics part???