• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June Sociology Exam 2012

Reaction score
Soo, is anyone giving the Sociology exam this year?
How did paper 1 go and how's prep for paper 2?

Reaction score
My paper 2's today as well!
But, tbh it's quite easy. I'm actually looking through the material for P2 for the first time. lol. I was too busy preparing for P1, that I never got time for P2. Oh well, I hope it's easy! And good luck! :)

Reaction score
YOOOO!
How'd paper 2 go!?

no idea actually. i didn't get the definitions but i managed to attempt the c and d part well. Also do you have any idea as to how to answer socio paper 3. My teachers don't have any idea and since i'm the first one appearing from my school for sociology. I could really use your help. Do you have some model paper or something that has the (b) part answered? like in the standard paper.

Reaction score
no idea actually. i didn't get the definitions but i managed to attempt the c and d part well. Also do you have any idea as to how to answer socio paper 3. My teachers don't have any idea and since i'm the first one appearing from my school for sociology. I could really use your help. Do you have some model paper or something that has the (b) part answered? like in the standard paper.

I was talking about O level Sociology, not A level. Sorry, I can't be of any help in thay area!
But, the O level Sociology paper was a bit wierd. It wasn't like any other past exam paper, so I'm a bit freaked out. I just hope I did ohkay.

Reaction score
Got an A* in socio .
Whereas a A in the three compulsory exams .
Confused.
:D :p