• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MAYDAY! CALLING ALL EGYPTIANS!!

Reaction score
Yeah so now that I have your attention...is anybody aware of the number of Alevels you need to apply to uni in Egypt?? Word of mouth is you only need one Alevel but I seriously don't know who to believe. One Alevel or two?! Please, if you're not sure..keep it to yourself. I need an answer asap from someone who knows for sure. thanks!

Reaction score
2 a-levels
Or
4 As
Or
1 a-level and 2 As

I'm 100% sure. Already applying to unis.

Reaction score
Sarah , you better go and ask about this the public university it self . and each private university has a website that announced the required subjects .

Reaction score
To those of you who are wondering, I have received confirmation from several official sources, both online and in hard copy. According to Tanseeq 2013/2014, only one Alevel is required from Egyptian students as of this year. This may or may not apply to certain private universities requiring only 8 olevels, but with respect to Cairo University, it is definitely the case. Good luck to all of you. :)