• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Medical Schools in USA and UK

Reaction score
Thank u.... so I need IELTS one way or another. When do u suggest I do IELTS. In A1.... And I do IELTS for UK visa and immigration?
.. Do u know the application procedure?
and if you are applying for UK
you should take the UKCAT exam
applying for medicine in UK isn't easy for foreigners
so this exams give more advantage for your admission :)

Reaction score
Good medicine University in London (especially):
Oxford
Cambridge
Queen Mary
Imperial (they do 1 yr BSC and then MBBS, so the course is 6 yrs)
and Kings College

and outside of London:
Manchester University
Edinburgh University
and Glasgow :)

Reaction score
and if you are applying for UK
you should take the UKCAT exam
applying for medicine in UK isn't easy for foreigners
so this exams give more advantage for your admission :)

There are many other options and ways to get yourself enrol in uk unis for MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY other then Direct entry.
The alternative way is to initially study in any partner uni and then getting yourself transfer to UK unis ... thats much easier way ...and it saves £1000's of pounds as well.

Reaction score
There are many other options and ways to get yourself enrol in uk unis for MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY other then Direct entry.
The alternative way is to initially study in any partner uni and then getting yourself transfer to UK unis ... thats much easier way ...and it saves £1000's of pounds as well.
but if you live there
the only option is direct entry right?

Reaction score
but if you live there
the only option is direct entry right?

If you are from EU or if you are British citizen(which u are) or if u have PR(permanent residence) then obviously you'll get straight forward admission and enrolment unless you don't fail to met the min grade requirement and face to face interview.

Reaction score
If you are from EU or if you are British citizen(which u are) or if u have PR(permanent residence) then obviously you'll get straight forward admission and enrolment unless you don't fail to met the min grade requirement and face to face interview.
how do you know i am one? :eek:

yeah thts wht i was thinking because i never heard of the way you told :)

Reaction score
how do you know i am one? :eek:

yeah thts wht i was thinking because i never heard of the way you told :)

:X3::barefoot::barefoot:

For imperial , Queen's marry , Edinburgh and Manchester Im dead sure they do take online/telephonic interviews before offering conditional offers and then on the basic of final face to face interview either they accepts u or rejects or alternatively admits u in other similar courses such as biomedical sciences etc.

Reaction score
:X3::barefoot::barefoot:

For imperial , Queen's marry , Edinburgh and Manchester Im dead sure they do take online/telephonic interviews before offering conditional offers and then on the basic of final face to face interview either they accepts u or rejects or alternatively admits u in other similar courses such as biomedical sciences etc.
omg really? :eek:

Reaction score
omg really? :eek:
yes ...Even for engineering and business , accounting and other fields , most of the top unis have starting interview thingy and thats where they screw most of the candidates. so in short everything which matters for nationals is Interview and for international its Bank statement grades and interview.