• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Merchant Guess.

Reaction score
Although not a fan of guess papers, I couldn't help but be amazed that he mentioned the questions that would come specifically to the year they would come from in the ATP. :shock:
I do not live in Karachi, so if anyone has information regarding his guess about the other 2 papers, please share them here.
Thanking you in advance. :)

Reaction score
I am not a chem student but I have heard that he gets to know the paper before it starts here :D

Reaction score
Those who are appearing for maths and chemistry knows that they wont have time to prepare for chemistry as no gap in between...so in this case guesses can be helpful in revising important topics..so plz share if u know something..
:O:

Reaction score
RockStar15 said:
Those who are appearing for maths and chemistry knows that they wont have time to prepare for chemistry as no gap in between...so in this case guesses can be helpful in revising important topics..so plz share if u know something..

study for it now.. and till tomorrow's afternoon..
start maths from evening.. and continue the whole Sunday..
it would satisfy both the papers..
and anyways u must have studied before and practised maths before.. so just be needing an over view so this could be helpful

Best of luck ! :)

Reaction score
adnanj said:
RockStar15 said:

study for it now.. and till tomorrow's afternoon..
start maths from evening.. and continue the whole Sunday..
it would satisfy both the papers..
and anyways u must have studied before and practised maths before.. so just be needing an over view so this could be helpful

Best of luck ! :)
Thx bro..But the thing is last min prep is last min prep..has no alternative...So chemistry has no gap thats y I was asking..
Any ways still if someone finds something important to share..
Thx

Reaction score
This has turned into a discussion on how to prepare for the examination. *Sigh*
Whenever one of you Karachites is generous enough to share it here, I would be much obliged.

Reaction score
Guyz we cn help each other if anyone has da guess dey cn share it no need to b selfish...itz nt like we are competing wd each other...madad kar do ge agar kisi bechare ki tou bhala he ho ga u wnt be doomed :Search: plzz be considerate

Reaction score
Guyz we cn help each other if anyone has da guess dey cn share it no need to b selfish...itz nt like we are competing wd each other...madad kar do ge agar kisi bechare ki tou bhala he ho ga u wnt be doomed plzz be considerate :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
Guyz we cn help each other if anyone has da guess dey cn share it no need to b selfish...itz nt like we are competing wd each other...madad kar do ge agar kisi bechare ki tou bhala he ho ga u wnt be doomed plzz be considerate :s

Reaction score
I guess no one has it, monybob! There's no need to post this over and over again. Just prepare on your own. Best of luck! :)

Reaction score
Guess papers are not of much use. Its not as though the questions in guess papers are gonna come and 99% chance is that they WONT come. Solve pastpapers..its more or less the same thing!!