• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Merit required!

Reaction score
Hey Guys!!!....I wanna ask is it good to do FSc after olevels!!!.....Does marks deduct?... Actually I am planning for medical and really want to knw the merit required for admissions in good college!

Reaction score
actually if ur going to do ur mbbs etc. from pakistan then u shud definitely do fsc....because the admission tests...the equivalancy etc...are a pian in th behind......and due to equivalency ur percentage decreases(not sure abt it)fsc on the other hand will be great choice.....

Reaction score
Hey Guys!!!....I wanna ask is it good to do FSc after olevels!!!.....Does marks deduct?... Actually I am planning for medical and really want to knw the merit required for admissions in good college!
actually if ur going to do ur mbbs etc. from pakistan then u shud definitely do fsc....because the admission tests...the equivalancy etc...are a pian in th behind......and due to equivalency ur percentage decreases(not sure abt it)fsc on the other hand will be great choice.....
100 % correct mine ambition is also to be a doctoer =D !

Reaction score

if you solely want to live in Pakistan and confident that you will be able to get admission in any public medical college or whatever your choice is , then you should certainly go for Fsc , if at any point at bachelors level you plan to go abroad then hmmmm not recommended.