• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

METU-ANKARA

WHAT DO YOU PREFER

• Total voters
Reaction score
Any one whos friends brothers sisters relatives is studying or had studied their :/

Reaction score
Ask me anything. My dad studied there, I applied too but they've got quite high standards. I applied with A*AAB and sill didn't get in, they offered me admission in the second campus in NCC with 50% scholarship instead. I've heard they're intentionally letting people in to focus on the second campus.

Reaction score
Ask me anything. My dad studied there, I applied too but they've got quite high standards. I applied with A*AAB and sill didn't get in, they offered me admission in the second campus in NCC with 50% scholarship instead. I've heard they're intentionally letting people in to focus on the second campus.

i want to get in on scholarship my As grades are triple A and one B. i want to do chemical engineering from their what are my chances?

Reaction score
I was there in METU Ankara last year . Dont go to the Northern Cyprus one . it is far behind in ranking and doesnt have many accreditations as the ankara one . However you can go to Eastern Mediterranean Uni in Turkish Cyprus . it has all the accreditations and also recogonised by American Board of Engineering and technology . Plus every pakistani gets 50 percent scholarship on entrance

Reaction score
I was there in METU Ankara last year . Dont go to the Northern Cyprus one . it is far behind in ranking and doesnt have many accreditations as the ankara one . However you can go to Eastern Mediterranean Uni in Turkish Cyprus . it has all the accreditations and also recogonised by American Board of Engineering and technology . Plus every pakistani gets 50 percent scholarship on entrance
Are you serious? .-.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about applying to METU for a bachelor in Physics , what kind of sat score do i need? Also which do you think is better: Bilkent university or METU?