• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MIND OPENING QUESTIONS

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: MIND OPENING QUESTION.

It can't be that SIMPLE...
EAST EAST :D :D

Reaction score

Nibz said:
It can't be that SIMPLE...
EAST EAST :D :D

What's the matter guys? Why east? I can smell there's some logic behind this but I can't figure it out! :cry: Please clarify me someone....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Actually it is the one in the east...i'll tell the reason...c only two barbers r there...now it's not possible for the man to cut his hair himself so ofcourse they'll be going to each other so the one who has bad messy hair has cut the other one's hair in a beautiful fine manner isnt it?? so that's the reason he shud go tothe one in east who can make a better hair cut ;)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Exactly ;)
My point was also the same :D :D :p

Reaction score

Math_angel said:
Actually it is the one in the east...i'll tell the reason...c only two barbers r there...now it's not possible for the man to cut his hair himself so ofcourse they'll be going to each other so the one who has bad messy hair has cut the other one's hair in a beautiful fine manner isnt it?? so that's the reason he shud go tothe one in east who can make a better hair cut ;)

hahahaha very nice

Reaction score

Continued...
After having the haircut the man proceeds to another city. Meanwhile during the journey his one tyre get punctured. He take out the punctured tyre and put back in the spare inflated tyre. But during the transition he accidently loses the five nuts of the tyre which fell down a drain and are inretrievable. The man continues his journey further. HOW???

Reaction score

Anon said:
Continued...
After having the haircut the man proceeds to another city. Meanwhile during the journey his one tyre get punctured. He take out the punctured tyre and put back in the spare inflated tyre. But during the transition he accidently loses the five nuts of the tyre which fell down a drain and are inretrievable. The man continues his journey further. HOW???

Because he loses the nuts of the punctured tyre? :shock:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

i think he will take one nut from each of the other 3 tyres and try to manage by doing sumthng like this :shock:

Reaction score

this may b veeeeeeery old, but still...

which is heavier?
a kg of WET COTTON? or a kg of IRON?

Reaction score

ok, how about this, :mrgreen:

a guy buys a pregnant chicken, and decides to get on a boat to cross a river.
however, there are a lot of people on that boat, and after the guy with the chicken got on,the boat master warned that if there was any more weight, the boat will capsize.

the problem was...
the chicken decided to poop out its egg wen the boat was half way across....

did the boat sink? or did it remain afloat?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

It remained afloat!!!
Cuz the wait of that EGG was there before that *Popping Out* as well..
I bet this correct :p

Reaction score

hahahahaha! :mrgreen:

yup! your bet was right! :D
its correct!
congrats!!!

(these r quite simple, no?) :)

Reaction score

Q.what is the thing, which you fill with your empty hand ?