• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MiraJ in Islamiat paper1.

Reaction score
hey
is there any1 who attemptd qstn on Miraj ???? in Islamiat p1 ????

if yes thn plz leme know his answer structure coz i wrote a masterpiece of Miraj.....

Reaction score
Last year, I gave Islamiat and had this awesome model answer on Miraj. If I can find it, I'll post it.

Reaction score
i atempted tht question,
wel it was easy ,, i did it from Yasmin Malik, nd jus wrote as it is.

Reaction score
well i first started with a good knowledge about muslim belief about this journey and its date e.t.c then i stated taht it was in two parts in isra and miraj in isra starts with mohammad praying in kaaba and jibrael.........then i gave complete story of miraaj and also told what Allah told mohammada bout prayers and past sins then in last line i told that many didnt believe him but he told them about caravan he say and at last i said this event is mentioned in quran in chapter 17 verse 1 which says...........thats all it was easy question

Reaction score
I wrote the year in AD and year of prophethood(12th) and then wrote that in one night the prophet was taken to jeruselum and to the seven heavens. Then i wrote the ayat ! of surah al isra or banu israel. Then i wrote some portion of the hadith reported by anas bin malik in the sahih bukhari (till the part in which burraq comes). Then I wrote the remaining journey, the dialogue before the first heaven with the gate, then the seven heavens and the respective prophets he met at each heaven. After that I wrote that a point came when jibrael left him because his wings would burn if he proceeds ahead, then the prophet went ahead alone and came in the presence of Allah Himself and he was given the order of prayer. I also wrote that he was shown heaven and hell(where someone was being punished). I wrote this as well that it took so less time that it is said that the place where prophet had done ablution was still wet in kaaba. Moreover when he told this incident to others people like abu bakr believed him whom he gave the title "testifier to the truth" but the makkans mocked and did not believe in him despite this that the prophet told them about a caravan he had seen.
I hope it is enough for the answer to the question. Please someone review it. Thanx.

Reaction score
@shezi1995
how did you write the year in AH ... miraj took place before the hijrat in 621 AD did't it?

Reaction score
here's the mairaj answer.

Before migration to Madinah Allah decided to honour the Holy Prophet PBUH with the miracle of Mairaj as the prophet gave lots of sacrifices for Allah and to spread Islam. Angel Jibrail came to the Prophet and took him towards Hateem. He took out the Prophet's heart and filled it with light. He was given an animal known as Burraq and then the Holy Prophet was taken from Makkah to Jerusalem. This is called Isra. Quran says, "Glory to Him who took His servant in a part of night from the sacred mosque to the farthest mosque.." And from Masjid-e-Aqsa he was taken to the heavens.
1st-Adam
2nd-Essa/Yahya
3rd-Yousuf
4th-Idrees
5th-Haroon
6th-Musa
7th-Ibrahim
Then he was taken to Sidrat-ul-Muntaha where angel Jibrail stopped and the Prophet went forward alone. He came so close to Allah, there was only a distance of two bows b/w them. Whether he saw Allah or not is controversial. In this meeting Allah gave him the gift of prayers 50 times a day. On the advice of Hazrat Musa to reduce it by asking Allah and it was reduced to 5 times a day. He was then taken to heaven and hell. Brought down to Awsa where all the other prophets were present and the Holy Prophet lef prayers. He led to Makkah and no time had passed.

Reaction score
i wrote alll....
-DAte
- of Al-hatim and washing of heart
- quotation 17.1
- burraq with explaination "smaller thn mule and bigger thn donkey"
- experience in Farthest mosque (led all previous prophet's there and tied burraq where they all used to tie their animals)
- thn 2 vessels (milk and wine)
MIRAJ
-ascent
- conversation with guardian of heaven (whole)
- meeting with prophets
- mentioning each on every heaven
- sidrat-ul-muntaha
- meeting and talk with GOD
- gift of 50 prayers and their reduction
- signs of Allah
- all he was shown ( book of truth, postures and method of prayers, Rewards of heaven, punishments of hell )

and it was mentioned to write abt the ascent bt i gave brief narration of descent
abt bed that was hot and bolt was still moving and next day people mocked him
and most inportant ABubakr;s title As-SadiQ

Reaction score
Ok guys help me out. I attempet miraj and somewhat regret it. here, in points is what i worte.
-Angel jibrael came to the prophet
-ftook him to kaaba
-rode burraq
-"glory to the lord who carried his servant by the night from the sacred mosque to the distant mosque"
-arrived at jerusalem at masjid e aqsa
-vessel of milk and wine offered to Prophet, choses the milk one
-Surely you have been guided to fitrah
-tied burraq to the same door at the same ring that other prophets used to
-ascended the heaven with jibrael
-angel at gate asked who has come, Gibrael tells, angel asks whether the Prophet had been appointed to come, reply in affirmative
-"Welcome, your coming is good"
-hazrat Adam's narration about the hell and heaven
-Meets prophets such as Jacob, Moses, Jesus (though i did not write about all)
-Gibrael stops, Prophet meets Allah
-Gift of prayers
-Advice of moses
-decreasing of prayers till five left
-Moses asks again, Prophet says "i have face my lord till i am ashamed to meet his
-descends heaven
-rides burraq back
-not much time had passed, bed still warm

Now heres what i did not mention : revealing of last verses of al baqarah, specifically seeing hell and heaven( though i did mention hell and heaven in the adam narration and salat al quds.

Any opinions cuz i am freaking out!!!!

Reaction score
i think you would still score high for it. The answer I wrote down here also does not have the revealation of surah baqarah and it was given by my teacher.

Reaction score
abc123 said:
i think you would still score high for it. The answer I wrote down here also does not have the revealation of surah baqarah and it was given by my teacher.

thank you for making my day. Anyways, i think I am drifting off topic but excuse me, what two prophets did you write about in Question 2 , and do you think it was ok to write about any two prophets, those not included in the quranic passages in our syllabus?

Reaction score
i gave islamiat last year :D i have been using my islamiat register for maths practise so i had this answer so wrote it down here

Reaction score
We had to write on any 2 prophets from the passages in our syllabus ie passages 11-13 not 14 and 15 as the prophrt Muhammad(pbuh) was not to be written. So we could write on either prophet Adam(as) prophet Isa(as) or prophet Ibrahim(as). Wriring on any other prophet was a loss of marks. Atleast thats what I think