• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MJ

Reaction score
funny-pictures-michael-jackson-thriller-cat.jpg

Reaction score
LOL. Not me, you. If you even want to post such pictures, post the good ones, not lame ones. Wait, you can't help it. Ah, my bad. :p
That's why i am Saying u have Immature Monkey Brain that doesnt even understand and Talk useless... Epiphany Go to the wild =/

Reaction score
Well it just came into my mind of talking about Michael Jackson.. Some of u may find it weird or smthn.. But i just wanted to know the veiws of the ppl around that how do u guys take MJ as a person and do u think that he got all those plastic surgeries just to become a white frm black..?
I MAY BE THE BEST MICHAEL JACKSON FAN IN THIS FORUM.... I HAVE HIS THIS IS IT IN BLURAY... AND I REAALY ENJOY IT AND I HAVE ALL OF HIS ALBUMS AND HIS CONCERTS AND DOCUMENTRIES, EVEN PICX. I WAKE UP LISTENING MJ AND SLEEP AFTER LISTENING MJ..HEHEHEHEH

Reaction score
If I had lots and lots of chocolates. Like more than about ten tonnes, would that make me the biggest chocolate freak? :')

Reaction score
ummm yeah..

Lol. Obviously NOT.
There isn't anyone like, the biggest freak, or the bestest, it's just the natural human nature. :p
My point is, there maybe a thousand people, if not thousand, maybe a hundred people possessing the same amount of chocolate that I do, then why do I get the honor of being at the top? Getting my point? =P

Reaction score
Lol. Obviously NOT.
There isn't anyone like, the biggest freak, or the bestest, it's just the natural human nature. :p
My point is, there maybe a thousand people, if not thousand, maybe a hundred people possessing the same amount of chocolate that I do, then why do I get the honor of being at the top? Getting my point? =P
totally get it...