• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mobile phones services suspended

Reaction score
Every son of Adam (A.S) is at war since the dawn of human race. I was talking about the country.

Seems like a 'foolish' and 'unnecessary' move to me and to most of the people. The government which simply can't control security measures taking 'pathetic' steps like these to ensure so called 'security'. These primitive logics are only practiced in Pakistan, and not else where!

m talking about our country as well!

i agree, it could have been avoided, but lets not make fuss over something not worth it..

Reaction score
m talking about our country as well!

i agree, it could have been avoided, but lets not make fuss over something not worth it..
Actually it's something worth making fuss off. Because I'm totally isolated from my family when I go out. In this way, I've no possible medium of contact. Secondly I've to attend some calls from A levels School. I provided them with my number and now there's no way I can contact them.

Reaction score
Actually it's something worth making fuss off. Because I'm totally isolated from my family when I go out. In this way, I've no possible medium of contact. Secondly I've to attend some calls from A levels School. I provided them with my number and now there's no way I can contact them.

ppl lived normally and socially when mobiles dint exist

calls on eid day? :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Sorry to intervene but I don't agree, what's the point of shutting down all networks gonna help with? There are still other ways to attack!
Further I believe that we should live our lives without any threat of danger. Government should tighten the security instead of taking so called 'measures'.
there r other ways to attack.......but if our government is given the threat that the attack would be done by this particular mobile network way........................so i think we all should agree with the government :)

Reaction score
there r other ways to attack.......but if our government is given the threat that the attack would be done by this particular mobile network way........................so i think we all should agree with the government :)
Agree with the government which isn't providing basic necessities of life?

Reaction score
it is for protection ...since there are threats of terrorist attack ...!!
i know it might cause problem .. but agar kuch acha step lay lia hai ..then problem kya hai

Kamra base was high alerted , but phr bhi , terrorist was able to reach near base .... so u think k ...us say zaida tight security ho sakti hai ???
Yes! If they will, they can.
English Please!

Reaction score
yah, i realized tht there are ppl who want there cell phones working even if it means loss of innocent lives...
And there are people who think closing down the networks would save innocent lives instead of taking security measures. At least be logical.

Reaction score
Then please honor me by telling how does closing 'mobile networks' avoid terrorist attack?
communication is there main weapon bro,

seen wat was going on at Kamra? they were continously being instructed through cell phones. and at the moment they broke tht link they managed to corner the sabotagers

remember GHQ? same thing..

Reaction score
brother u dont know how much security Airforce had , since it is among the most Important base of Pakistan , after Sargodha ..
My uncle there is security Incharge ... if u wud have seen how tight the Security was ....u will probably be feared that ..how did they entered
and attacked near base .!
I respect your views, but how could have the terrorist enter then? If the security was tight? If they could enter then I believe there was some glitch in the security.
Let's get back on topic about cell phones. :p

Reaction score
Good measure by the govt!
I guess they may have had a warning of some sort of remote controlled bomb, whose signals can easily be transfered along mobile phone signals, thats why!

I guess we can survive mobile service loadshedding as well, after electricity and gas load sheddings! :p

Reaction score
it is a measure taken to cut of ... contacts ...probably Jammers are also going to be enforced ..
if u think that , there was a glitch of Security then ... can u tell how did they attacked GHQ , Mehran base ?
That's what I'm trying to say, buddy. :p
How did they manage to attack GHQ, Mehran Base? If the security was tight?