• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Model United Nations Anyone :D

Reaction score
Anyone here who is interested in MUN or ever has been to one?? :D

Reaction score
right ... thanks for the info :rolleyes:
LOL
dude its like you become a country's delegation and then you sit in the Security Council etc , you are given topics to talk on then there is a crisis at the last day which is awesome!! :p

Reaction score
LOL
dude its like you become a country's delegation and then you sit in the Security Council etc , you are given topics to talk on then there is a crisis at the last day which is awesome!! :p
sounds more along the lines of boring ...

Reaction score
haha..:p the convo is epic..:p btw i would die to go to the MUN..im a debater but ive never been given the chance of appearing at an MUN... im from LGS but since its a landmark the idiotic teacher couldnt be bothered enough..:( aah my luck..:( btw you were from the opposition or government??

Reaction score
haha..:p the convo is epic..:p btw i would die to go to the MUN..im a debater but ive never been given the chance of appearing at an MUN... im from LGS but since its a landmark the idiotic teacher couldnt be bothered enough..:( aah my luck..:( btw you were from the opposition or government??
well in MUN you are a country and you support your country's anything
btw i was russia!! :p

Reaction score
I have a topic for you :
''Should Nawaz Sharif sing 'Pardey mein rehnay do , parda na uthao' ?''

Reaction score
welllll..:p MUN LUMN and stuff like that is here..in Pakistan i mean... its like simple debating..:p but parlimentary style 8) damn...:/ i thout u were tokn bout that..:( shyte im really sorry..:/