• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MODERATOR HELP NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Salam !! I had recently posted some notes before the competition had started !! Some guy posted my notes in the competition before me and now my entry will be deleted !! Those were my notes and i can also prove it !! How can I solve this problem as my entry will not be accepted as i uploaded my notes later on but the guy had uploaded before me !!! :x

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Waalaikumassalam!
You can PM the admin...he'll look to the matter personally!! because actually he's the one to accept or decline attachments! :)

I hope this helps! :)

Reaction score
yes you should directly Pm Planet master !
We all moderators are not allowed to moderate the Contest as per Admin's wish :)
so sorry we wont be helping in this case :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Send me a PM with all the details.
If you were the primary author of the submission, you'll be credited for that.

Reaction score
@Planet master I can not PM u as I m new new Register to the Xtreme paper site !! I don't know how to PM u !! please help as The guy will get credit for my Work !!

Reaction score
@Planet Master I recieved your P.M but i can't even reply you as their is no option available every time i try to P.M some 1 this appears "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature." !!