• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

motivation?!

Reaction score
my igs start on 7th may and i am very scared but i don't seem to have enough motivation?! i'm scared bur i'm not at the same time. any ideas on how to motivate myself to finish the remaining past papers so that i can finally be done with studying and just reread notes, etc??

Reaction score
Well , ironman just came , go see it :p
do some baking or cooking? :p
ride a bike or car?
hang-out? =p

^ seriously. not joking. it will help. a famous person once said ' the cake is preapred now whatever u do is just the icing ' :p

Reaction score
my igs start on 7th may and i am very scared but i don't seem to have enough motivation?! i'm scared bur i'm not at the same time. any ideas on how to motivate myself to finish the remaining past papers so that i can finally be done with studying and just reread notes, etc??

so ur doing igcse?? AS A PREVIOUS IGCSE CANDIDATE,I THEREBY ASSURE YOU THAT LACK OF MOTIVATION HAPPENS ALL THE TIME...so you dont need to wrry about it..i was in the same boat and one thing,well a couple of things did help was reminding myself continuously that JUST STUDY NOW,THIS IS THE LAST TIME ILL EVER HAVE TO COME ACROSS THIS INFO..I KNOW I KNOW THE ANSWERS TO ALL THE QUESTIONS ,,ILL PROVE THAT IN THE PAPER...
and if you possibly think that lack of motivation is reaallllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy affecting you ,i just you remind urself of THE reason of why you want to get AWESOME grades...you know what they say ' when you aim for the top,you will come across an opponent who frightens you to the core of your being (lack of motivation in ur case,in my case it was poor self-confidence),its not bad to think that ur afraid its actually a good ability that you have gained becoz it shows you that ur life is in danger and you need to act,it might be wise to avoid such opponents BUT...THERE ARE FIGHTS WHICH YOU JUST CANTTTTTTTT, ABSOLUTELY,POSITIVELY runaway from..so what do you when that time come????

YOU WINNN!!! NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES JUST WINNNN!! you will not gain anything after you're dead and DEFEATED..you have been studying and you will not allow something such as lack of motivation to bring you down,,,force yourself ur opponent might be the greatest barrier when you defeat it ,you will feel A HELL MOTIVATED..it could also help trying to imagine the day of the results with you getting the BEST GRADES ...and try to enjoy the happiness of that moment and aim to bring down to reality YOU WILL ,my friend, feel like you can break any limits...

just chill and relax and you will be more than fine ^_________^

*if ur a muslim,then the best advice id give you,is to make du'aa ask the MOST MERCIFUL to give you motivation and the capability to continue your path..have faith that the du'aa will be answered and do remember that ALLAH is the best judge HE SAW YOU studying and working like hell..do you think that all of this will go in vain? well NOPEEEEEE...100% NOPEEEE!! and one more thing i dont remember the ayah exactly but it goes something like this ' ALLAH,will NOTTTTTTT BURDEN YOU WITH SOMETHING YOU CANNOT HANDLE' so if the GREAT creator trusts in your capabilities to get over this 'hardship' then how can you be scared?*

YOU dont need to feel scared about anything just keep on imagining the day of the results and how happy you will be and your family when you get those awesome grades!!

HOPE I HELPED YOU OUT! AND GOODDDDD LUCK!

Reaction score
so ur doing igcse?? AS A PREVIOUS IGCSE CANDIDATE,I THEREBY ASSURE YOU THAT LACK OF MOTIVATION HAPPENS ALL THE TIME...so you dont need to wrry about it..i was in the same boat and one thing,well a couple of things did help was reminding myself continuously that JUST STUDY NOW,THIS IS THE LAST TIME ILL EVER HAVE TO COME ACROSS THIS INFO..I KNOW I KNOW THE ANSWERS TO ALL THE QUESTIONS ,,ILL PROVE THAT IN THE PAPER...
and if you possibly think that lack of motivation is reaallllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy affecting you ,i just you remind urself of THE reason of why you want to get AWESOME grades...you know what they say ' when you aim for the top,you will come across an opponent who frightens you to the core of your being (lack of motivation in ur case,in my case it was poor self-confidence),its not bad to think that ur afraid its actually a good ability that you have gained becoz it shows you that ur life is in danger and you need to act,it might be wise to avoid such opponents BUT...THERE ARE FIGHTS WHICH YOU JUST CANTTTTTTTT, ABSOLUTELY,POSITIVELY runaway from..so what do you when that time come????

YOU WINNN!!! NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES JUST WINNNN!! you will not gain anything after you're dead and DEFEATED..you have been studying and you will not allow something such as lack of motivation to bring you down,,,force yourself ur opponent might be the greatest barrier when you defeat it ,you will feel A HELL MOTIVATED..it could also help trying to imagine the day of the results with you getting the BEST GRADES ...and try to enjoy the happiness of that moment and aim to bring down to reality YOU WILL ,my friend, feel like you can break any limits...

*if ur a muslim,then the best advice id give you,is to make du'aa ask the MOST MERCIFUL to give you motivation and the capability to continue your path..have faith that the du'aa will be answered and do remember that ALLAH is the best judge HE SAW YOU studying and working like hell..do you think that all of this will go in vain? well NOPEEEEEE...100% NOPEEEE!! and one more thing i dont remember the ayah exactly but it goes something like this ' ALLAH,will NOTTTTTTT BURDEN YOU WITH SOMETHING YOU CANNOT HANDLE' so if the GREAT creator trusts in your capabilities to get over this 'hardship' then how can you be scared?*

YOU dont need to feel scared about anything just keep on imagining the day of the results and how happy you will be and your family when you get those awesome grades!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS SO HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!! really i cant thank you enough! and yeah i am muslim alhamdulillah i prayed so many nafl lol i was so scared! alhamdulillah. inshallah my math paper is good tomorrow, math is my weakest subject. please pray for me also. thank you <3

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS SO HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!! really i cant thank you enough! and yeah i am muslim alhamdulillah i prayed so many nafl lol i was so scared! alhamdulillah. inshallah my math paper is good tomorrow, math is my weakest subject. please pray for me also. thank you <3
IM SOOOO GLAD I COULD HELP YOU!!! I WILL PRAY 4 YOU AND inshallah it will be GREATTTTTTTTTTT!!

Reaction score

Dude you made my day :'D

Reaction score
ALHAMDULILLAH math was amazing! thank you again 1000 times! <3 please keep me in your praeyrs for the rest of the exams, and youre in mine too =)
OMG!! im soooooooooooooo happpppppyyyyyy for you!!!!!! of course u will be in my prayers as well..see the effect of asking the most merciful..keep on having faith and ask HIM to let your faith in HIM increase and inshallah u can reach all what ur heart desires! im sooooooooooooooo hAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY for you!