• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
I personally liked it. A lot. Even though the plot was very cliché. kind of especially when you compare it to Star Trek and Green Lantern. A total hunk who somehow lost one of his parent, becomes a wild off the hook character. later becomes some kind of superhero who kind of space travels. also has some crazy sidekicks there.
But as a great fan of utopia, adventure, fantasy, cool characers humor and kicking butt this was like heaven for me. :D

Btw an 8 from you means serously good!

Reaction score
I dont read romantic novels :p historical fiction mixed with modern science fiction and ofcourse crime and action are my type of novels... I have a friend who did read it (male friend mind you) and he literally cried :confused:
So is it completely romantic ?
I thought there might be action
Your friend cried:eek::cry::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
So is it completely romantic ?
I thought there might be action
Your friend cried:eek::cry::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
oh u havent read it huh??? from what i've heard the film is a true adaptaion of the novel and there is no action there so no...
and yeah.. he cried :LOL: he was reading it while in the school van and i cud clearly see his tears :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he immediately put the book away then :LOL::giggle:

Reaction score
oh u havent read it huh??? from what i've heard the film is a true adaptaion of the novel and there is no action there so no...
and yeah.. he cried :LOL: he was reading it while in the school van and i cud clearly see his tears :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he immediately put the book away then :LOL::giggle:
My friends are completely obsessed with this story but I usually forget to ask what is it about but since it is romantic I dont think I would like reading it .
And about your friend this guy is oversensitive :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
My friends are completely obsessed with this story but I usually forget to ask what is it about but since it is romantic I dont think I would like reading it .
And about your friend this guy is oversensitive :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Apparently he is... :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
great action movies:
Olympus has fallen
Batman the dark knight rises(outstanding acting of heath ledger as the joker)
die hard 1
hard boiled
hard target

Reaction score
Rise of the Planet of Apes: 9/ 10
Dawn of the Planet of Apes: 8/10
Very intriguing plot. Very happening.

Kindergarten Cop: 7.5/10
Cute and Schwarzneggar are words that dont add up. But this movie can be called just that.

Reaction score
Rise of the Planet of Apes: 9/ 10
Dawn of the Planet of Apes: 8/10
Very intriguing plot. Very happening.

Kindergarten Cop: 7.5/10
Cute and Schwarzneggar are words that dont add up. But this movie can be called just that.
Rise 8.2/10
cant wait to watch dotpota.... :)

Reaction score
^ I know. I tend to exaggerate. ;)
But seriously there was a radical difference in my mood before and after watching it.

Reaction score
I personally liked it. A lot. Even though the plot was very cliché. kind of especially when you compare it to Star Trek and Green Lantern. A total hunk who somehow lost one of his parent, becomes a wild off the hook character. later becomes some kind of superhero who kind of space travels. also has some crazy sidekicks there.
But as a great fan of utopia, adventure, fantasy, cool characers humor and kicking butt this was like heaven for me. :D

Btw an 8 from you means serously good!