• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
A bit late in reporting this, but Good News Marvels and DC FANS..!!
-Benedict Cumberbatch casted as Dr. Strange in Marvels film Doctor Strange, set to release in November 2016..! :D:D
-Suicide Squad announced..!! here is the cast:
Jai Courtney as Boomerang
Cara Delevingne as Enchantress
Tom Hardy as Rick Flag :whistle::whistle:
Will Smith as Deadshot :sneaky::sneaky:
Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn :love::love:
and last but not the least...
Jared Leto as the one and only The Joker (y)(y):rolleyes:
The film is set to release in August 2016..!!:)
Awesome.

Reaction score
that BBC one right??? well the BBC one is absolutely a beast of a series.. :D:D and if u havent seen s3 e3 yet, lemme tell u there is HUGE surprise waiting 4 u at the end there.. and after that finish, i guarantee u wouldn't be able to bear the wait for s4 :p:p
Yes the BBC one :D Hahaha then im not watching the last episode untill 2016 xD

Reaction score
''A Beautiful Mind'' - 10/10.
A more perfect movie could not have been made!
Definitely deserved the 4 Oscars it got. Epic story-line. Fantastic soundtrack. *_*
Great acting by Russel Crowe.
Definitely makes it to my Top 5. To sum it up, it is freaking amazing. :')

''If I Stay'' - 6/10.
Boring. Almost fell asleep half way between. Too unrealistic.

''Shame - 7/10.
Meh. It was okay.

"The 40 Year Old Virgin'' - 6/10.
Not that funny.

''10 Things I Hate About You'' - 8/10.
Not like other high-school teenage movies. This one was based upon one of Shakespeare's plays. It was good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^
I seriously too regretted my decision to watch If I Stay... Wanted to see the up and coming Chloe Grace Moretz. Disappointed.

And I too loved 10 things I hate about you.... I honestly had watched that movie only due to this http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/...gether-that-awkward-moment-funny-pictures.jpg :D :p
Who would have imagined three stars who are mostly known for their role in action and gritty movies (Heath Ledger: Joker in The Dark Knight , Joseph Gordon Levitt: Robin in The Dark Knight Rises and Julia Stiles: that CIA agent in the Bourne Trilogy) would have kick started their career in a romantic comedy. Tbh I loved that song Ledger sings. It was so weird and funny to see someone you know as the Joker to behave that way.

Reaction score
^
I seriously too regretted my decision to watch If I Stay... Wanted to see the up and coming Chloe Grace Moretz. Disappointed.

And I too loved 10 things I hate about you.... I honestly had watched that movie only due to this http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/...gether-that-awkward-moment-funny-pictures.jpg :D :p
Who would have imagined three stars who are mostly known for their role in action and gritty movies (Heath Ledger: Joker in The Dark Knight , Joseph Gordon Levitt: Robin in The Dark Knight Rises and Julia Stiles: that CIA agent in the Bourne Trilogy) would have kick started their career in a romantic comedy. Tbh I loved that song Ledger sings. It was so weird and funny to see someone you know as the Joker to behave that way.

I was disappointed by 'If I Stay' too. The storyline was boring, the acting was awful.

And yeah. Exactly. :p

Reaction score
Definitely deserved the 4 Oscars it got. Epic story-line. Fantastic soundtrack. *_*

''If I Stay'' - 6/10.

''Shame - 7/10.
Meh. It was okay.

Not that funny.

Not like other high-school teenage movies. This one was based upon one of Shakespeare's plays. It was good.
but the "if i stay" book was good ! movie was nthng like book :(

Reaction score
Horrible bosses 2- 6.5/10
Not bad. Mediocre story. Average script. Fine humor (sometimes pretty good). Good acting. Overall an enjoyable light entertainment film. Not really a watch.

Lucy- 6/10
Really bad :cool: Really bad script man..! the starting was epicly ridiculous (n). Average, way too far fetched story with an ending that made me scratch my head. The only plus points i could see were its acting (not bad but not good either) and its background score which was seriously awesome :p

Snowpiercer- 8/10
Brilliant film really. The concept might be old but the approach was mighty new which was actually refreshingly good. The script was spot on, the acting impeccable, the story very gripping with an equally awesome ending. A special mention to the editing and cinematography too. Highly recommended for all ;)

Dawn of the planet of the apes- 8.2/10
WOW..!! This has been one of THE BEST films of this year for me. A perfect and well deserved sequel to a very good reboot "rise of the planet of the apes". The script was sheer brilliance even though the story wasn't that good (in sense of being intelligent. It was quite predictable really). Absolutely superb acting all round. A very highly entertaining movie. A must watch for all (y)(y)

Reaction score
THE GREEN MILE *.*
Damn this movie! If anyone hasn't watched it yet.. well seriously you are missing out on something really beautiful.

Reaction score

''If I Stay'' - 6/10.

''Shame - 7/10.
Meh. It was okay.

Not that funny.

If you liked A Beautiful Mind then watch Shutter Island, its even better in this type

Reaction score
The usual suspects- 8.4/10
Really really good movie. The story was quite complicated and in my opinion the script was poorly written (which was a BIG surprise for me) which made following the story a bit difficult. The acting performances were pretty weak too, except ofcourse for Kevin Spacey :). Overall, the plot in itself is interesting enough to get completely absorbed in the movie.! :). Must watch.!

Deja vu- 7.8/10
Ok i might have given it as much as an 8.5 but seriously that ending ruined it. I mean who ruins such a great movie just for the sake of a happy ending :confused:o_O :/ . Otherwise a very great movie with powerful performances by all. Heads up.!! ;). Recommended.!

Airplane -4.5/10
So i went with a lot of expectations with the film (given its IMDB rating) but seriously wtf?? I mean this film was literally unbearable. The story was DUMB and the script absolutely NON-FUNNY. I mean even Bollywood movies are better than this :/ o_O. Stay away from it :p

War of the Worlds- 6.5/10
Fine movie. Had its moments of suspense and all. The ending, once again ruined it. That was abrupt, i mean, no explanation, no reason, it all ends, everybody is OK :/ wth. Tom Cruise's acting WAS NOT up to the mark and really poor in some places. I felt even Dakota fanning did a better job than him :cautious:. But overall watchable.

Reaction score
Se7en- 8.5/10
A very thorough and exhausting movie with incredible performances all round (directors, writers, actors, everyone). Plot was good, story was gripping, acting was incredible (except perhaps for morgan freeman who, i felt, didnt fit the role of somerset). A must watch for all :):)

Teenage mutant ninja turtles (2014)- 6.5/10
Typical Michael Bay kinda movie (even tho he was just the producer :LOL::LOL:) The film was enjoyable tho (unlike transformers 4) I felt the writers got the Turtles' characters right, but that was it. The script, the acting (especially by Megan Fox) was BAD. The action, to some extent, made up for it, which i felt was quite decent :). Watchable but not a must watch.

The maze runner- 8/10
Ok so this was a surprise for me. It had the right amount of tension, story, acting, twists all round. A HUGE plus was the acting which was very good (especially considering the cast was so young). A few unexplained plot points are mentioned in the book (which really should have been included in the film). Overall a really enjoyable watch. Highly recommended ;);)